ad

Is it better to buy or rent?

J

Justin D

I’m currently paying an amount of $1270 per month for my apartment, with all services included. Recently, my friend has been giving me some suggestions about what to do in the near future. He says that instead of spending this amount per month, I should buy a condo, and constantly pay it off in the future. The idea is good within my knowledge, that the condo will gain value in the future, then I can sell it after a few years with a profit. He also suggested a new condo project within demand and I liked it. I live in a metropolitan city. How much will it cost for a modest, 1-person condo? Your suggestions are invited.

V

vic_thrive

I agree that buying a home is better than renting because you got to choose whether to live there or have it rented out to other tenants. But if you are stuck about selling your home fast, you must deal with direct home buyers so that you can achieve seamless transaction. You may visit renotecapital.com if you are wondering about its process.

M

marksrill

I'm in desperate need to move out of my parents home but don't know if it's better to buy or rent a property. I know buying you can decorate your home in your own way but renting can be cheaper as if something breaks it's up to the landlord to fix.

Advice on both would be great.
Buying is always recommendation list. As rent is the money you lose for get nothing where as buy something become your property forever and money no t waste at all. I always hire Cash 4 House because their consultancy is this much easy that today i can understand whole real estate business.

J

jamifids

Hi,

I'm in desperate need to move out of my parents home but don't know if it's better to buy or rent a property. I know buying you can decorate your home in your own way but renting can be cheaper as if something breaks it's up to the landlord to fix.

Advice on both would be great.
If you have enough money to buy your own house, it is definitely better to buy a house than to pay rent every month.

Last edited:
M

michelle1121

It's not really a justifiable reason that renting is better because "when something breaks, it's up for the landlord to fix." Most of the time (depending on the state of the house),breaking something does not happen often to be that costly. Also, in buying a house, you'll be paying monthly for something that is yours. You also don't have to worry that your landlord might kick you out. If you have enough money, invest in a house. There are a lot of great properties being developed today like the ones from Ballymore Homes. I'm sure you'll find the one that fits your wants. You can learn more here.

S

ScotJohns

I see what you mean. It's a matter of whether or not you have enough money to buy a house. Of course I would say yes, you should buy. But I'm not aware of your financial capabilities. However, if you`re desperate to move, consider renting. You can look for a budget option, and in the meantime, save up the necessary amount to buy. The only downside to this option is that it can take quite a long time. I can also recommend the lawyers I've been working with https://www.vasaadvokat.se/guide-for-dig-med-bostadsratt-i-stockholm-och-behover-en-advokat/ maybe they can suggest some other ways out of the situation.

E

Elo Stew

If you can find a way to buy a duplex house with 20% down payment, that would be great. Just have the other side of the house rented out by a tenant and you will live rent-free on the other side. It will help you pay the remaining payable balance.

M

myles29

Determining whether it is better to buy or rent a property depends on a lot of factors to be honest because one option would have advantages over the other but it would have disadvantages as well and it would be a case-to-case basis from there. For example, buying a house as early as you can especially from a reputable developer like Ballymore Homes would allow you to build on your equity as early as you can and given the fact that real estate investments tend to appreciate over time, getting one as early as possible seems like a good move financially. It would be a big commitment though as you'll be required to shell out a down payment and pay mortgage for years to come. Renting on the other hand offers you a bit more flexibility since you'll be paying rent on a monthly basis and you'll have the option to renew or move to a different place once your lease is up. This is probably more suited for young individuals who are still not sure where they'd be staying for good as there might be better job opportunities popping up that would require you to move elsewhere which would be harder to do if you've already bought a house.

Z

zivakrealtygroup

It's good to put on rent. It will be a consistent source of earning.

M

Molera

I agree if possible always buy instead of rent, it gets your onto the property ladder for one and you can redecorate and renovate the house how you choose.

M

MechJony

It would be best if you took into consideration both options. On top of that, it's easier if you will work with a real estate agency. I worked with realtysouth.com when I had the same situation as you do. They gave me a bunch of options, and I could choose the ones that were more convenient for me. If you think in the short term, yes, renting is cheaper. However, if you buy a house and take a loan every month to pay rent, you can invest this money in your own house. That's why I think you should talk with a professional in this domain.

N

NigarZayeed

If you can enough money to buy it, then its better to do so.

A

Allison

Simply, if you have a money and property looks good then you should buy it.

M

mangomerydary

for sure it's better to buy than rent because you will spend much more money on the rent in the end

B

bhupinderbhatti

Hi

One of the most important financial decisions that many adults make is whether to buy or rent a home. However, the expenditures of purchasing a home are more variable and intricate than those of renting, making it difficult to determine which is the better option. To assist you in answering this issue, our calculator computes the equivalent monthly rent using the most relevant costs associated with purchasing a home.

A

Ariyah Powell

It's no secret that buying a house is expensive. In addition to the purchase price, there are a number of associated costs, like closing costs, agent fees, and home inspection fees. And if you're not paying cash for your home outright, you'll need to factor in the cost of financing as well.For most people, the biggest expense associated with buying a home is the down payment(. The standard down payment is 20% of the purchase price, but many people are unable to come up with that much money. Fortunately, there are a number of ways to reduce the amount you need to pay.

D

Dora Wi

It's no secret that buying a house is expensive. In addition to the purchase price, there are a number of associated costs, like closing costs, agent fees, and home inspection fees. And if you're not paying cash for your home outright, you'll need to factor in the cost of financing as well.For most people, the biggest expense associated with buying a home is the down payment(. The standard down payment is 20% of the purchase price, but many people are unable to come up with that much money. Fortunately, there are a number of ways to reduce the amount you need to pay.
Good point, down payments can be a huge obstacle in buying a home, especially if you are already renting a place (as opposed to living with parents). On the long run, though, you can end up spending a lot more with just paying rent, sadly.