Is India ready for Skyscraper City?

S

sandeepnair

Do you think india is ready for very High Rise buildings.? If not, then how long do you think it will take beat china and the USA in terms of real Estate..? :)

A

avinashjog

I think its time India start its journey towards High Rise Buildings like China and USA. We need to move from being a developing to a developed nation and in Real Estate we have the opportunity and scope of achieving that!

K

kavi77

Places like Mumbai in India, where the real estate prices are sky rocketing; this won't take long.

N

neha

india is ready for very High Rise buildings

India has already become a skyscraper country with cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai boasting few of the tallest buildings across the globe. In just few more years to come, almost every city of the country would have tall sky touching buildings, adding to the pride of India.

P

prashant7711

well i think yes....the big names keep heading towards ...india

aahnagupta

aahnagupta

Ya indian realestate is adopting the Skyscraper city trend.As in metro cities you can see the change how Gurgaon , Mumbai , Bangalore are going to turned into Skyscraper cities.

A

Amol555

Banned
I Don't know about India,But Mumbai is 100 % ready for that :pcguru:

R

RafaelJames

Skyscraper

India is ready to have Skyscraper cities, you can see various high rise buildings in Noida, Gurgaon and Mumbai.

A

Amol555

Banned
India is ready for such challenges for high skyscraper city. And i think it will start from mumbai itself because prices are rising day by day in Mumbai.

Benn

Benn

Just curious what rental yields are able to be attained in India and how does this compare to interest rates overthere?

M

miler

Indian real estate is growing very fast and now we can see many building rise sky high. Every one wants his her own home and this demand increase this trend in india very fast.

Rajiv_UDB

Rajiv_UDB

High rise buildings are already in boom. Time is not so far to see in all the cities. It is growing and will not stop now.

B

bryansmo12

India is ready for high skyscraper city, I think after few years most of ciities will havehigh buildings....

S

sukant9791

Its not a choice, that Indian real estate sector can opt to play with. In fact we don't have much options left with. With pressure building up in Urban land and the population growing exponentially, we need to take this route.

And the trends already favor this. A look at the fast developing areas of the Delhi NCR, Mumbai and Bangalore will confirm that we are heading fast to compete with our Chinese and US counter parts in having huge multistory apartments in India too...

S

sharma

Banned
its only the laws and policies that does not allow to build skyscrapers, the laws are tough on tall buildings..

S

samanthaflax02

Banned
Indian real estate is growing day by day and it dont take much time to reach the level of China and USA.

S

shilpa

Banned
Yes, Indian real estate is booming and in metro cities we can see lot of sky touching buildings. I hope india will see more and more skyscraper buildings soon.

A

aliciawillems286

Great to hear that indian real estate market is growing day by day.

W

westernheights

In Mumbai you will find so many high rise buildings which are more than a 25 storey's. Recently on well known real estate developer launched residential flats with 1000 ft height.

So you can easily imagine that how may floors it can be.

R

rubina2013

Indian Real Estate market is growing rapidly , We can see many skyscraper buildings in mumbai, bangalore locations, now its time to build more number of skyscraper buildings in all the locations.

raghudev009

raghudev009

Indian real estates are slightly moved to skyscrapers and it appeared in Mumbai and Bangalore. i don't see any other cities in India. I hope it will come boom in later 2020.

raghudev009

raghudev009

In Mumbai has started skyscraper building.. next would come Bangalore. not yet. very few buildings have in bangalore.

J

JenniferKelly

We can say India is on the way to become a skyscraper city, as tall buildings are under construction and many real estate agents have completed some marvelous construction.

S

sumit1990

Thanks for sharing a valuable information about real estate. We all like your blog post and aspect all regular blog reader will be like.

Thanks

A

aanyaachari

India has already become a skyscraper country with cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai boasting few of the tallest buildings across the globe. In just few more years to come, almost every city of the country would have tall sky touching buildings, adding to the pride of India.

You missed out Chennai. Chennai is coming up with the tallest building in south India. House of hiranandani has proposed a project of 175m tall which will be the tallest in south India. houseofhiranandani/signature/seagul