Is Anyone interested to invest in cheap properties in Bulgaria ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orchun

Hi everyone , if someone is interested to invest in cheap properties in Bulgaria in villages located close to the sea at north.

I'm the owner and there's no agency commision or something else.

in example I'm offering a building plot with area of 7800 sq.m. in the town General Toshevo near Dobrich , the plot is just 1500 meters from the centre of the town and the price is just 15 000 euro. (it's just 2 euro sq.m. and this is building plot not a agrilculturale land).

J

John

Hi Green,

I may be interested in this land you are offering.

Firstly, I would like to know why you have not yourself developed the land?

It seems to be a very cheap price for land suitable for building.

M

Michael Stevens

Hi guys,
good property investment opportunities are available in Sofia residential areas. Prices will go up in the next 2-3 yars, so now it is a convinient moment to buy.

A

andyk2

Just 1 Mike?

Actually, for the size of the plot and location, it´s not a bad price. You could buy three houses in the area for 15K, but spend twice as much doing them up! As for Sofia - prices will go up, but only in certain areas. Which areas of Sofia are you advocating Michael?

A

alexander ivon

Prices in the middle of "no -where" - remote jypsys areas NEVER GROW......

J

Jain and Chris

The "middle of nowhere" does not necessarily mean gypsy areas and does not at all mean those areas will not increase in capital gain. For most Bulgarians, anywhere in the middle of nowhere is outside the cities of Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv... but these are precisely the areas overseas buyers seek.

Indeed, the rural areas are providing the best capital gain to be seen at the moment.

S

seamus

I'm interested in property near Dobrich. I would appreciate if you could come back to me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.