Investors stuck with credit notes or cancelled projects by Nakheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vak

Dear Investors, If you have received credit note from Nakheel or Emaar against canceled projects than please contact me, i am looking for credit notes at typically 15-20% less (depending of the amount)

Above offer is also valid for those whose installment is due against Lake district (type D & E only),Marina Promenade/Mina Rashid, Forbidden city. (Regardless of size, amount paid or anything else)

We need to pay handsome amount to Nakheel in coming months hence this offer, it is in both parties interest.

Any question please do not hesitate to e-mail, Pm or build this thread.

vak1 (at) mac (dot) com
-------------------------------

V

Vak

I have helped many investors so far.
Looking for more credit notes to push towards my clients properties.
please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.
050-1152760

V

Vak

I need more notes to push into my clients properties to meet their payment commitment with Nakheel.

I need about 7.1 million ASAP

050-1152760

M

Mikerux8

I need more notes to push into my clients properties to meet their payment commitment with Nakheel.

050-1152760
VAK,
which developer are you talking about:confused:?? i just received an e-mail from nakheel (i'm an AF Quortaj phase 1 owner) saying that they have never issued such thing

Attachments

V

Vak

consolidation is what they call it :) different name but same thing.
if your property is deferred/canceled than SPA itself is a credit note, they have not issued any physical thing.

F

financier888

050-1152760
Hi Vak

I have never seen one of these 'credit notes' - is it a certificate??or simply a one page document etc? would you be so kind as to explain what these notes look like or scan an example? thanks

D

Direct2Dxb

VAK,
which developer are you talking about:confused:?? i just received an e-mail from nakheel (i'm an AF Quortaj phase 1 owner) saying that they have never issued such thing
Would be interested in knowing what a "credit" refers to as I got the same email from Nakheel.

VAK please explain...

V

Vak

Hi Vak

I have never seen one of these 'credit notes' - is it a certificate??or simply a one page document etc? would you be so kind as to explain what these notes look like or scan an example? thanks
Hi, there is no such thing as "credit note", If your property is deferred or canceled by Nakheel for example (Trump tower, Lake district D & E, Canal district, Dubai promenade, Jabel Ali village, Mina Rashid etc etc ) than your SPA itself is a document you need to transfer funds internally.

there are few tricks which you have to follow to make sure your application gets approved.

D

dr_property

Hi Vak,

Are you looking for EMAAR property? We have credit notes from EMAAR Property...Will Lake District "B" work for you?

Thanks

V

Vak

Hi Vak,

Are you looking for EMAAR property? We have credit notes from EMAAR Property...Will Lake District "B" work for you?

Thanks
Thanks for your offer, i have enough Emaar funds for consolidation although if its more than a million in one property than i am interested, Lake district "B" is pushing forward with construction so unfortunately there is no option but to continue with your payment commitment with Nak hell.

S

sabinfareed

credit notes

Hi, we have 2 clients who have credit notes from nakheel.if you are interested please call 0097150-4520257, giving reference of message from sabeen,
thanks
rgds sabeen

Dear Investors, If you have received credit note from Nakheel or Emaar against canceled projects than please contact me, i am looking for credit notes at typically 15-20% less (depending of the amount)

Above offer is also valid for those whose installment is due against Lake district (type D & E only),Marina Promenade/Mina Rashid, Forbidden city. (Regardless of size, amount paid or anything else)

We need to pay handsome amount to Nakheel in coming months hence this offer, it is in both parties interest.

Any question please do not hesitate to e-mail, Pm or build this thread.

vak1 (at) mac (dot) com
-------------------------------

G

gunjan1010

Lake District BLock B

Hi Vak

I've visited Nakheel office recently and they have informed me that they are accepting consolidation even for Block 'B' (Sallal) for Lake District. I've a unit registered in my name and would like to offer for consolidation.

Lets discuss further. gunjan1010@gmail. com

Gunnjan

V

Vak

Hi Vak

I've visited Nakheel office recently and they have informed me that they are accepting consolidation even for Block 'B' (Sallal) for Lake District. I've a unit registered in my name and would like to offer for consolidation.

Lets discuss further. gunjan1010@gmail. com

Gunjan
you are right, they are taking/accepting consolidation for Sallal, which means you can move funds into your Sallal unit account but you cannot take funds FROM your Sallal unit.

A client of mine applied for consolidation three months ago from his LD type "D" unit, only because he owns two more units in Sallal "B" his whole consolidation is delayed, finally he transferred both Sallal units in his wife's name, and now the case is resumed.

please e-mail me your unit details, i will check with Nakheel tomorrow.
[email protected]

N

nat_gillet

Hi Vak,
Can we get in contact as soon as possible today about these credit consolidations from Nakheel? 0503919361
Nathalie

W

waterworld

Nakheel credit is getting more and more interesting, however keep in mind, Nakheel credit is being traded in two methods.
- Cash on Transfer (Where the money is being transferred on the transfer of property) this is usually at 50%.
- Cash on Approval (This is where the manager check is being held by a lawyer and the manager check is only released on sucessful application of credit. This is being traded at about 60-65%

There are issues with the on approval process, as it involves a few factors that the consolidation team takes into account. In general, the approval process has gone a lot better than it was over the last couple of months. We have seen a lot of our approvals come through, however please do be cautious, there are lot of people out there in the market, who one should be careful in dealing with.
We would be happy to guide anyone if required. You can give me a call at 050 856 5256

S

sheikh

Lake District "B"

Vak,

I have 3 lake district units in building "B" available for consolidation. Please let me know incase you are interested.

Look forward to your response.

again a step further.....

People are buying credit notes on approval i.e they pay you if/when consolidation is approved.

I am buying on cash, give me a decent discount and take cash/manager's cheque against few documents, whole consolidation risk is mine.

Buying:
Lake District: Buiding D, E & B Units 10% or 100% paid
Furjan 2
Badrah 2
Veneto 2

Vak
050-1152760

Thanks

V

Vak

Vak,

I have 3 lake district units in building "B" available for consolidation. Please let me know incase you are interested.

Look forward to your response.
very much, received your message, will ring tomorrow being Saturday to discuss and close all three units with you.

regards

S

sally_hsu

hi
can emaar credit note be consolidated into Nakheel projects? i have emaar credit note to sell...
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.