Investors in any of Tameer Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

petershan

I am looking for those who have already invested in any of the project by TAMEER .

H

Heavenscent

Tameer

I am looking for those who have already invested in any of the project by TAMEER .
I have invested in Tameer Towers Abu Dhabi... would hope that we can get a more favourable payment structure now.. seeing that they are renegotiating their own payments regarding the construction - does anyone have any idea?

E

ebrahim1

I have invested in Al Jawzaa by Tameer, ICP3. Completion - September 2009. Whats up?

M

mohammedsilat

Tameer tower

Yes I have invested in Tameer tower and Imperial Residency. How can we arrange better payment schedule or reduction in price.
I also am interested in what is rear law for cancelling?

P

petershan

tameer

hi, are they constructing that or delayed the project.

P

petershan

tameer

they did send new payment structure for imperial project, I am not sure about the other one.

J

Joi

Dear all,

After Tameer Towers project was put on hold last year I had doubts that my investment would ever become a reality. Tameer still insists that I continue paying although they are far behind with the completion date and in fact don't give me any scheduled completion date for tower C which is the one I invested in.
I have heard rumours that only tower A & B is going ahead and tower C & D has been put on hold until further notice.
Tameer is now trying to get everyone that invested in C & D to transfer to A or B but for the people that do that you will be forced to continue paying your installments to Tameer as it looks like they will try and complete that more or less on time.

There is a clause in my purchase agreement that if Tameer is late by more than 6 months then I as the buyer should be entitled to some sort of compensation or even cancelation rights. But this won't be easy to win as Tameer always states that the "project is progressing well and will be completed well within its scheduled completion date" :)
Anyone who is experiencing the same issues please speak up!!!! Has anyone managed to back out and get their money back?
I have put down AED 500,000 which I find too much money to sit around and do nothing about!!!

I visit the building site every week and I can never count more than 100 workers on-site so the 200-300 workers which are suppose to be working is BS.

People, we need to stick together and get solutions. Your feedback would be highly appreciated.

Brgds, Joi

M

myounus

Dear all
I booked Flat #1606 on October 10, 2007 which was supposed to be delivered on June 25, 2011 from Tameer Holding in her project at Tameer Tower Abu Dhabi. As of today Tameer is still in the basement. They have been sued by 100 investors for delayed work and owner has been sued by the partner for not paying for the land Tameer holding is building the project on. I always paid Tameer in advance, once my bank paid progress payment twice in error for DHM 59752.86. Tameer gave me credit for only one payment. It took me several months to get the credit for another payment.
I have booked another flat in Imperial Residency Dubai at premium of 117,014 and paid Tameer 20,060 for the transfer and 250436.00 toward progress. I cannot afford to pay for both the projects due to economic hardship on me and I am trying to transfer 250,436.00 paid for Imperial to Tameer for more than one year. Tameer offered me if I paid the balance of Tameer Tower DHM 473159.20 in Advance then they will transfer the 250,436.00 paid for Imperial. I have enclosed the e-mail by their executive which is express and unconditional offer. I WAS BLACK MAILED INTO PAYING 100% TO GET MY OWN MONEY TRANSFERRED TO OTHER TAMEER PROJECT. I did not have money to pay in advance so to protect my 25046.00 I sold share in Tameer Tower flat to investor friend at bargain. I agreed to pay in full (with all the uncertainties that if they will ever be able to complete the project),after several months of negations they backed out.
I stopped paying for Tameer Tower once I learned that they have stopped construction for six months. I am enclosing the recent billing that they have charged me penalty of 200,000.00 even though it is Tameer Holding’s fault that they were unable to deliver the project on time. Tameer gave me alternate payment schedule whereas; they delayed the project to April 2013 and deferred the payment. I AM THUS BLACK-MAILED AGAIN INTO SIGNING THIS ALTERNATE AGREEMENT ON DEVLEPORS TERMS. I have signed the alternated payment and brought my account current to avoid DHM 200,000 penalty now even though all my friends were against it. I have been reading in the leading UAE news papers that several investor have stopped paying Tameer. How Tameer will complete such a large project without collecting from customers?
I am only requesting Tameer to transfer my own money which I have paid for Imperial Residency which is earnest money without any return for use for several years. I will still loose DHM 137000.00 premium and transfer fee if they transfer my money to other project. I know in Islam it is prohibited (Haram) to forefeet earnest money.
I have sent you several e-mail and letter through USA mails. I would really appreciate it if you get involved and help me transfer the money I have paid for Imperial Residency to Tameer Towers. I have already gone through one bypass surgery. It is really affecting my health now. I had invested my 20 years of saving from my work in Saudi Arabia and was expecting to retire from rental income from this flat. Tameer holding did not complete the project on time also I cannot pay in full for Tameer if they do not transfer this money to Tameer Tower.

I do not understand why there is no law in UAE for investor. I am sending this letter to Dubai Land department with my prior correspondence. I wish someone could help me recover my money from Tameer.

E

Egor

Dear all
They have been sued by 100 investors for delayed work and owner has been sued by the partner for not paying for the land Tameer holding is building the project on.

Greetings to all! I have also invested money in Tameer Towers. The Tower С. Paid 20% of contract and dismissed the charge because nobody builds. Is there someone about 100 investors who sued Tameer? Want to join the lawsuit. RERS of course really help, but to invest even more money to save "old", that is already transferred to the constructor.

Status
Not open for further replies.