investment in turkey

K

kat1

hi
Could anyone let me know if they have heard of knight knox, we are about to put a deposit down on 2 propertys with them but don't no if they are safe
thankyou very much:afraid::afraid:

M

mortagage

Hope everything went well with your purchases I know of two people who have bought in Turkey. One with no problems, but the other faced no end of legal issues and problems. I guess wherever you decide to buy overseas you need to research and glean as much local and legal help as possible.

I

InvestUS

have not used knight knox, but make sure you get a referral or a testimonial from someone to make sure they're safe

S

simonee

hi
Could anyone let me know if they have heard of knight knox, we are about to put a deposit down on 2 propertys with them but don't no if they are safe
thankyou very much:afraid::afraid:
I have not heard of them, I would search on Google as much as I could.

J

jtrader

I just think Bulgaria is a safer bet, what do you think?

S

Steve Hand

I just think Bulgaria is a safer bet, what do you think?

I think it very much depends on your motivation.
Are you looking at it from an investment or a lifestyle perspective?
If from an investment perspective (Rental Income / Capital Growth) i do not think anywhere is a particularly good bet at present - having said that, the current climate means there are some great bargains to be had, not specifically in Bulgaria but in a number of overseas locations.
If from a lifestyle perspective, then that is purely down to personal choice.

J

jtrader

Sure my main area of investment had been the UK but now I'm holding onto property waiting for prices to rise again when it could be in a more emerging property market. I just feel a bit hesitant about states like Turkey which perhaps might be a little more dodgy to invest in, Bulgaria has more history of being a good area to invest- although the recession has hit many them like every other country.

S

Steve Hand

'More dodgy to invest in'? Can not speak for the Bulgarian market as i have no experience of it. As for Turkey, as both an investor and a resident, i can highly recommend it!!! Sure there have been some horror stories (as everywhere) but with the right people to guide you, it can be a very painless experience. (After all, 120,000 people can't be wrong)!!!

M

Michelle Alden

I have never used it but make sure your check your referrals and research them.