ad

Investment in Real Estate

• Thread starter kingmarketing112
  • Start date
K

kingmarketing112

Real estate is a major and growing industry in Pakistan, and Pakistan spends $5.2 billion on construction, and this is an important growth in Pakistan’s real estate market.

Despite the improvement, we have seen many people in Pakistan still lack primary living facilities, i.e. houses. It thus clearly demonstrates that there is a great need for growth in the real estate market so that all sources of income can afford the need for life.

The PTI Government insists that the budget is tax-free and a significant achievement in the current scenario, although the opposition parties have rejected the budget on charges that it could not handle the financial crisis. Let’s look at the main highlights of Pakistan Real Estate Market trends in 2021

Pakistan Budget 2020-21 And The Real Estate Sector: Investment In Property
The budget is said to be a big economic booster, but it will collapse absolutely. Real estate and the building sector will continue to decline as a result;

Economy is in free fall;
Budget 2020-21 is merely paperwork that has no relation to reality. The IMF says that Pakistan’s economy will decline by 1.5 percent in 2020-21, while the government estimate is up by 2.1 percent. Given the government’s inflation target of 6.5 percent, real GDP will decline by 4.5 percent.

COVID-19 and Locust Attack are enough to kill Pakistan’s economy. The unemployment rate is still high. There’s another war with India in the picture. Who’s going to purchase land in such an unpredictable political and economic situation?

Pakistan Debt to GDP Ratio Record High;
In 2003 and 2013, there was a boom in property in Pakistan. The debt-to-GDP ratio was declining during both booms. Debt to GDP The ratio in 2003 was 50 percent, compared to 65 percent in 2013. But the debt to GDP ratio is now 86 percent and rising. So, we can see where the price of real estate in Pakistan is going.

No end users to buy real estate; common man buying power
Local Pakistani professionals & businessmen and Pakistani expatriates are the end-users. The purchasing power of local Pakistanis is declining. Whereas Middle Eastern countries have passed the law that private corporations should reduce the salaries of workers by 40%. Remittances in 2020-21 would decrease by $5 billion, the money needed to build 1 LAC houses. The current real estate crash scenario will proceed.

Economy & Future Of Real Estate Business In Pakistan
Resuming production in June, after 75 days of closure during the COVID-19 lockdown, Pakistan’s largest auto tyre maker, General Tyre and Rubber Company, net sales of PKR 3.2 billion increased by 42% in the first quarter of 2020 compared to the same time last year. This rise in sales is also partially due to government steps to curb illegal importation of tyres.

Cement sales continue to post growth in the current year as monthly sales hit a record high in October 2020 as mills shipped 5.73 million tonnes to consumers. Domestic consumption rose by 15.8 percent to 4.85 million tonnes from 4.19 million tonnes in October 2019. Exports reported a rise of 11.58 percent from 784,433 tonnes in October 2019 to 875,266 tonnes in October 2020. In the first quarter of 2020 19,3 million tonnes of cement were sold, a rise of 19,9 percent compared to the same quarter last year.

According to the latest property news, the Government announced the Rolling Spectrum Strategy 2020-2023 to assist commercial telecommunications operators in their network planning investments due to a massive rise in data usage. Mobile data traffic in Pakistan increased from 165 percent to 69 petabytes in 2017 to 128 petabytes in 2018. Data use rose from 0.34 Gb/user/month in 2016 to 1.75 Gb/user/month in 2018.

Exports rose by 10.5 percent in October 2020 over the last month, with a rise of US$ 196 million to US$ 2.1 billion. On the other hand, imports decreased by 15 percent to US$3.7 billion in October 2020 by US$647 million compared to the previous month.

Present Market Conditions & Inflations rate
At Globe Estate & Builders, we have been verifying our portfolio of construction projects that have risen dramatically since 2020 and are gaining momentum in 2021. Projects like Goldcrest, Indigo heights, and now Downtown Mall Liberty are performing far beyond expectations as investment realization continues to expand.

The new real estate market is very appropriate for a diligent investor. I would also recommend that you use our advisory services for future investment purposes. It’s a very small price to pay for choices that will help you make millions, and we’ll map our plans for you in advance and help you manage your savings.

S

ScotJohns

The real estate market will always be a very profitable occupation. Before retiring, I worked as a real estate agent all my life and I know that people bought houses before, buy now and will buy later. Especially in poor countries like Pakistan. For some reason, the poorer the country, the more children are born in families. And of course, when these children become adults, they need housing. I myself decided to move to Costa Rica after retirement and bought a house from Grupo EcoQuintas. If I have an average income in America, I can live like a rich man here and I like it.

K

Keith85

You are completely correct. Investing in real estate is an excellent idea if you are looking for a long-term return rather than a rapid one. I suppose your best bet is to invest in residential homes that generate rental revenue all year. In my opinion, the most crucial factor is to ensure that you understand all of the associated legal fees and are prepared for unanticipated costs.

B

bhupinderbhatti

You are completely correct. Investing in real estate is an excellent idea if you are looking for a long-term return rather than a rapid one. I suppose your best bet is to invest in residential homes that generate rental revenue all year. In my opinion, the most crucial factor is to ensure that you understand all of the associated legal fees and are prepared for unanticipated costs.
I completely agree with you. Real estate can be a profitable investment, but you must first figure out what works best for you. You can make a selection based on how much you're willing to invest, the type of liquidity you want, the consistency of your cash flow, and your risk tolerance. Whatever you pick, keep in mind that real estate is most lucrative when you invest for the long term. To gain the rewards of real estate investing, you should continue with an asset for at least one to two years, excluding the fix-and-flip option.

good dealers

good dealers

Yes. If you want to make a long-term investment rather than a quick one, real estate is a great choice. Your best bet, I believe, is to invest in residential properties that generate rental income all year. The most important thing, in my opinion, is to make sure you understand all of the associated legal fees and are prepared for any unexpected costs. if you are going to make any decision then you can visit our company online name by Gooddealers.

Last edited:
R

royalkleb

Investment in real estate in Costa Rica is also a good idea because it is such a beautiful spot to relax and have a vacation. When It comes to everyday life Costa Rica has a lot of pluses such as economic and political stability, friendly people, good options for work and education, and good health services. So if you're thinking of buying real estate somewhere outside the US, Costa Rica is a great choice. By the way, if you need some suggestions on Luxury Costa Rica Real Estate I will leave you a link.

makaansolutionss

makaansolutionss

If you are a real estate investor and want to invest money in Lahore Smart City, but before you make an investment in this leading housing society, you want to know the top reasons why Lahore Smart City is the best real estate investment option. Visit makaansolutions.com

S

saipatil5666

In 2012, Piramal Realty was established as the company's real estate development division. The goal was straightforward: to become one of India's most esteemed real estate firms. It was intended to be done with consideration for the impact on people as well as scale and financial gain. A home is typically one of the best investments a person can ever make. The organisation has produced world-class architecture that exemplifies the greatest levels of design, execution, dedication, and customer satisfaction as India becomes a more significant player on the global arena. Piramal's designs are responsive to the needs of customers because they are built on the principles of integrity, trust, and transparency. Piramal's work will always be a reflection of the three core values of Knowledge, Action, and Care.

Residential Projects
Piramal Vaikunth

Located in Balkum Pada, Thane West, Mumbai. A vibrant neighborhood for people of all kinds
Piramal Vaikunth presents the best aspects of city life close to nature, and at a pace set by those notable residents living here. The development is a unique blend of attributes beyond concrete and steel that ensures a vibrant community will thrive here .2, 3 & 5 bhk flats are available at a selling price of INR 1.07 CR, 2.1 CR, and 6.5 CR respectively.

Piramal Mahalaxmi

Located in Jacob Circle, Mahalaxmi Mumbai. Piramal Realty is the developer of the Piramal Mahalaxmi. Piramal Mahalaxmi is a flagship development by Piramal Realty. Towering at 800 feet and located in Mahalaxmi, the quintessential offering of this project is the coveted views of the 225-acre Mahalaxmi Racecourse, Arabian Sea, Mumbai Harbour, and of the bustling city.2, 3 & 5 bhk homes in Mumbai are available at a selling price of INR 4.16 CR, 7.31 CR, and 12.5 CR respectively.

Piramal Aranya

Situated in ES Patanwala Marg, Byculla, Mumbai. Piramal Aranya is conveniently located at Byculla to provide unmatched connectivity from all the important landmarks and places of everyday utility such as various well-known hospitals, educational institutions, departmental stores, commercial shops, 24x7 pharmacies, parks, banks & ATMs, entertainment spots, recreational centres and so on. 2, 3, 4 & 5 BHK House in Mumbai are available at a selling price of INR 3.75 CR, 5.3 CR, 9.66 CR and 10.96 CR

For more information:

kriston

kriston

The Park City, Utah is a fantastic place to invest in real estate. If you are a mountain lover and want to reside somewhere near the mountains, then you can consider investing in Park City, Utah. Buying Park City Real Estate is the real fun!

For more information, call 760.238.0438!

S

springhomes

Spring Homes is not the only best to buy for homeowners who are looking for a spacious 2/3/4 BHK. It is also a good investment. The value of the project is most affordable, and then it will be most noteworthy to the people. It comes up with various amenities, and each flat is well furnished and suitable for residence and investment. In any case, not avoid the flats it covers various facilities and then offer a good living experience in the city center. It will be ideally matched for all age’s people and so more reliable and trustworthy for investment. for details- 8447000049