Investment in International City

I

investor2137

Hello...

I am thinking about investing in International City to get good return with rental.

Can someone please guide me what is the situation there? Which clusters are the best?

What is the prevailing price range in the best clusters for 1-bed apartment? And what is the rent for that apartment? Are the prices increasing in the future or going down? Are rents increasing or going down?

On some threads it is written that there is a community fee charged by the developer. Is this paid by the owner or the tenant?

thanks

R

Roshan

What amount are you planning to invest and what made you look at IC. Have you looked at other places. U need to do a little amount of research before u put your money in. . Community fees is paid by the owner. I bought in Motorcity and my apartment is on rent since the time it was ready. A tenant left and I got the next in 3 days.

I

investor2137

HI roshan thanks for your reply.

I am trying to do some research. But these days i'm out of dubai so im relying on internet and advice from people like you.

my budget is 500k...someone is offering me a studio in that range in the Point, Dubai Marina...what would you say?

what other options are good you think in this range?

D

dalvir bains

International City is a slum, it has been SO let down by nakheel, there are 5+ people sharing studio units nevermind 1 bedroom apartments, god knows how many labourers and young people share them, it was up to nakheel to have overseen all these problems but all they want is the HUGE service charges every year..
NO-ONE should invest in i/city as it is getting from worse to worse by the day.
(it's the ONLY area in dubai with a MALARIA outbreak! FACT )