Investment in England Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SAH

Dear England Cluster,

I am going to buy a small shop to run my own grocery store
you think its ok to do investment there or not?

Your help will be appriciated

Best Regards
SAH

F

farooki

Dear England Cluster,

Best Regards
SAH
It depends on the location of your shop and how many buildings nearby are vacant. Other than that I think its a good investment. All the best.:)

S

SAH

Thank you for your feedback i m not a big invesitor just a small shop :eek: i want to start

F

farooki

Thank you for your feedback i m not a big invesitor just a small shop :eek: i want to start
Just keep your prices good, cause majority of the people living in International City go to Cooperative Union Society which is near the Fruit and Vegetable market to buy their grocery. So Keep this in mind when pricing your products.

S

SAH

Not decided still looking good place in different clusters

R

Roshan

Dear England Cluster,

Best Regards
SAH

SAH,

Use a mortgage calculator and see how much you EMI's will be.

It's recommended that you survey the area and see what is the potential for a grocery store. There could be more than one. You need to do a business plan before you can get into this kind of project.

Regards

Roshan

K

kaku67

Dear England Cluster,

Best Regards
SAH
i have also two shops in england cluster tring to rent it out for the last 7 months but no one is willing to take it , what is the best rent to ask ?, somone was saying that jafza discourage people to do buisness so prices come down ,and it takes like upto 2 years to get a licence. some people have even paid rent upto one year still wating for licence now they have cancelled lease agrement. i ithnk it would take a few years to get the shops started . and price would come down to 150 to 250per square foot, and rents will come down to 15 to 20 dhs per square foot per year . the international city retail shops are the only investment in whole of uae ,which have lost value.i wish had never invested there.

S

SAH

i have also two shops in england cluster tring to rent it out for the last 7 months but no one is willing to take it , what is the best rent to ask ?, somone was saying that jafza discourage people to do buisness so prices come down ,and it takes like upto 2 years to get a licence. some people have even paid rent upto one year still wating for licence now they have cancelled lease agrement. i ithnk it would take a few years to get the shops started . and price would come down to 150 to 250per square foot, and rents will come down to 15 to 20 dhs per square foot per year . the international city retail shops are the only investment in whole of uae ,which have lost value.i wish had never invested there.
Wow! i have just purchased a shop in Greece K10, 474 sqrfet 430000DHS
i think i lost my investment is it true?

K

kaku67

Demoniise
- its a nice dream?
i just want to know . the square feet area u quoting is it gross area or net area . because net area is around 20 % more than gross area . for example i bought my shops on net area which was about 750 sq feet and its grossarea is 927 sq feeet . u should ask ur agent if its net area or gross area .

K

kaku67

Including all fees commission etc 429,000 DHS in paper it says 464. area
i lost my money or what?
it all depends , on jafza if they keep on tsking ages to give licence than no one can start buisness , and prices will keep on coming down , we are very small fish in the ocean , maybe they waiting for some big invester to finish the project first.

G

georgihh

it all depends , on jafza if they keep on tsking ages to give licence than no one can start buisness , and prices will keep on coming down , we are very small fish in the ocean , maybe they waiting for some big invester to finish the project first.

Dear all,

Jafza is a problem to get a license than comes nakhell, EHS, CEO to many problems
We have bought a shop last year October and still not pass CEO.
But the same procedure becomes standard for Dubai.
It is very difficult to run a business
Some people are already very upset and sell the shops for 600 per sqft.
Around 100 shops are occupied from the total of 3000
That’s mean if nothing changes all of us will loose
I remember at the beginning the price per sq ft for a shop was 600 and now is the same.
Unfortunately 3000 shops is a lot and will never happen.
This is to show that the property market is cracking from the ground floor.
If they build the metro to international city things might change but for now nothing is happening

S

SAH

Dear all,

Jafza is a problem to get a license than comes nakhell, EHS, CEO to many problems
We have bought a shop last year October and still not pass CEO.
But the same procedure becomes standard for Dubai.
It is very difficult to run a business
Some people are already very upset and sell the shops for 600 per sqft.
Around 100 shops are occupied from the total of 3000
That’s mean if nothing changes all of us will loose
I remember at the beginning the price per sq ft for a shop was 600 and now is the same.
Unfortunately 3000 shops is a lot and will never happen.
This is to show that the property market is cracking from the ground floor.
If they build the metro to international city things might change but for now nothing is happening

i purchased around per 860sqft 4 weeks before how can u say 600 now? located in greece cornor at front huge parking space also the shop still not transfered on my name becoz the agent says waiting for titledeed and it takes weeks maybe a month something strange goingon with this.....

K

kaku67

i purchased around per 860sqft 4 weeks before how can u say 600 now? located in greece cornor at front huge parking space also the shop still not transfered on my name becoz the agent says waiting for titledeed and it takes weeks maybe a month something strange goingon with this.....
who recommended u to buy a shop . dont u read this blog . i am tring to sell my shop in england cluster corner on the main road with lots of parking , best location . and u bought a shop in greece r 860 sq feet . u shold have ocntacted me .

S

SAH

who recommended u to buy a shop . dont u read this blog . i am tring to sell my shop in england cluster corner on the main road with lots of parking , best location . and u bought a shop in greece r 860 sq feet . u shold have ocntacted me .
Send me ur details plans etc still not transfered on my name agent says after 45 days mou contract will go void and if you want to wait then wait otherwise you can buy other without losing money so please send ur shop details to me price etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.