Investment in BORACAY Island, Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

propertyph

Dear Forum Members:

I'm new to the group. My name is Carlo. I'm a licensed realtor and a part-time property investor in the Philippines. I came upon this forum and I think some of you would be very interested in our business venture, either as an investor or a potential partner.

Our company (a Philippine-based, international, VOIP-enabled, tele-referral marketing business platform) is currently marketing the first-ever Condotel in BORACAY Island, particularly to foreign property investors and vacation enthusiasts. Boracay is famous for its gorgeous white sand and was labeled by National Geographic to be "One of the World's Best Beaches." Clients are given the opportunity to literally own a piece of tropical paradise.

Project pre-selling would start on July 26, 2007 and units will be turned over after a year (July 2008). However, clients are already placing reservation checks to give them first priority in their choice of units. 150 out of 450 units have already been reserved by an international hotelier. We are expecting them to sell-out on pre-selling day, so time is of the essence.

We are currently looking for investors and/or international partners who could join us in marketing the property for a substantial referral commission. If you are interested or you might know other people who might be interested, email me ASAP and leave your number (US, UK, Philippines, or wherever you are in the globe) and I'll get back to you right away with more details.

I can also send you more details about the property through email at your request.

Hope we can get to talk soon.

Sincerely Yours,
Carlo M.
Licensed Realtor®

email: [email protected]

mobile phone#s : 63-9178373363, 63-9228011407
Philippine #: 632-3739171

J

John

Hi Carlo, welcome to the forum.

I've heard Boracay is fantastic alright. Heavenly.

Maybe you could post some details about the properties on offer, prices, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.