Investment in Axis Residence 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ramesh007

I was an investor in Smart Towers, Ajman by Gold Crest Properties in 2008. Since they no longer planned to build the property, they offered me a deal to take a property to be developed in Dubai Silicon Oasis by GGICO. Later on they cancelled this and offered a ready property again in Dubai Silicon Oasis by GGICO i.e. Axis Residences 8. I was told that they will offer the same rates as in Ajman, but I was offered higher rates and with no option, I went ahead and took the deal. After I gave all the cheques and accepted to take the property, I find that they have added 25% to the Net Area saying that this is a rule in DSO and I have to pay the price for the Gross Area. I couldn't find any such rule on the entire RERA website. Now I have been trying since 4 months now with GGICO and GCP to find a solution on this matter.

Any advise on future action will be highly appreciated.

I'm confused whether I should approach RERA to help me on this or give the matter in newspaper for GCP and GGICO to know that investors can't be fooled like this and everyone expects Fare deal. This is cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.