ad

Investing in the UK?

H

hawsin'

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and I am seeking for some property investment advice. I'm at a stage where i am doing research on property value. I would like to ask if anyone could advise me on which city has got potential for growth in property value (after london) and where can i get this sort of info on the internet? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you
Ben

N

nmb

While I understand the heightened concerns about London and Brexit, I would not write London off just yet - there may well be some bargains in the short to medium term if concerns about Brexit are overcooked and we see a short term dip in London property prices.

On the other hand, the so called "London premium" is something which has been around for many years. There is evidence that domestic property investors are cashing in their London assets to take advantage of the "premium" and get larger houses elsewhere. Interesting time for UK property and London but do not be too hasty to write-off London :)

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Some people suggest there is potential in Scotland which is in the throws of an indepedence movement. At worst the country will gain more power from the UK government and at best it could go independent and become a member of the EU in its own right.