Investing in Romania properties

M

Marinaki

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if anyone invested in Romania lately. I was watching this market a few years ago and didn't buy anything, mostly because seemed uninteresting. But now, I see that the prices almost went double and many cities are rising as investing hubs, like Cluj and Oradea, Brasov.
But I am wondering if 1200 euro per m2 is like a normal price for outside capital: (moderated)
I mean I saw in Bucharest cheaper than this in new residential projects.
What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lookinginvest

Has Brexit had any impact on the Romania property market?

J

John62

Has Brexit had any impact on the Romania property market?
Romania is part of the EU, but not one of the leading powers. You can not compare the influence Brexit has on Germany, France, ... with the influence it has on Romania.

R

realdeals

Surely if the EU budget is hit as a consequence of the UK leaving (the 2nd or 3rd biggest net contributor) there will be a knock on effect with less money given out and more money required from remaining members? That in turn is bound to have an impact on economic performance right across the EU?

F

Farm201

Not much influence the Brexit had any impact on the Romania property market, but if there are not very comfortable economic data in Europe in General that make it still uncertain.

P

PostBrexitInvestor

Despite the fact that Brexit continues to hang over the UK, the UK economy has in the past performed much better than its European counterparts. Indeed just a few weeks ago it seemed that Germany was about to dip into recession. I am not sure how this all corresponds with the doom and gloom the mass media are pumping out with regards to Brexit?