Investing in Condo Hotel in Central Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yummymummy

Am thinking of investing in a 2 bed 2 bath condo hotel in Central Florida - on International Drive.

Thoughts are - capture the American holiday market but also capture the ever increasing convention centre market also. Big plus is a year round resort.

The price of land in the area just seems to be increasing and obviously availability decreasing in the prime area around the convention centre and theme parks.

Has anyone else looked into this as an investment? Am I barking up the wrong tree - I can see it as something that will hopefully pay for itself year on year but with good long term capital investment
:confused:

W

wpcherts

Hi,

I am an World Property Centre agent operating in the UK we also have offices in Florida which deal with new and resale properties as well as property management. I have just returned from Florida and understand the type of investment you are talking about well. Our clients who have bought condo hotels are currently enjoying high occupancy rates which off course generates a good monthly income, there are however alot of factors to consider.

Whether this is the particular path you should choose depends on your long term goals and priorities.

Please feel free to PM me if you need any questions answered.

Thanks
Anu

Status
Not open for further replies.