Invest US - Exit Stratgey

R

rikkers

Has anyone looked at Invest US and can they offer any words or wisdom. I have looked at this and it would appear to provide very good returns - can anyone think of a good reason why I shouldn't invest?

Ryan M

Ryan M

Before you trust them with your money try doing your own independent research from Realtors on the best places to invest.

O

owendale

rikkers said:
Has anyone looked at Invest US and can they offer any words or wisdom. I have looked at this and it would appear to provide very good returns - can anyone think of a good reason why I shouldn't invest?
No go ahead invest with unlicensed unregulated organisations no worry... Realtors tell lies and will rip you off... GOD I LOVe Sarcasm. As a realtor I am sick to my stomach of reading about companies that sell USA property and have never even seen the USA?? Let alone the neighbourhood.
You invest in promises and wonderful pictures and stories .i hope you buy a drug haven and lose the lot . But remember you can always come back here and share your experience .. Mind you you probably will not be heard.

S

speedy gonzales

No go ahead invest with unlicensed unregulated organisations no worry... Realtors tell lies and will rip you off... GOD I LOVe Sarcasm. As a realtor I am sick to my stomach of reading about companies that sell USA property and have never even seen the USA?? Let alone the neighbourhood.
You invest in promises and wonderful pictures and stories .i hope you buy a drug haven and lose the lot . But remember you can always come back here and share your experience .. Mind you you probably will not be heard.
Don't bother about not being heard. It's when the forum censors come along and delete entire threads you have to worry about :evil:
Don't worry about how it could possibly help the public from dealing with these thieves. All it takes is the company heads to come along, make a post about how glowing they are with only their buyers best interests at heart. What a load of crap. They exist purely to make a profit from their gullible clients. Best part was to suggest since I am critical of their company I must be a salesman in disguise trying to spread discredit. Well I'll put it on record I don't sell real estate in any country and don't plan to.

R

roundy

Dont go too detroit,was told the best investment out there until i dug and found details the place is a **** hole,100,000 more people will leave in the next few years.how can that be good? Try zillow they can help you with price

S

smparnel

You must invest in US real estate sector as it is growing with the annual rate of 1.6%. in my opinion, it is the best time to invest in the real estate sector of US. Do a research before investing in any area.

Regards,
Parnel

C

Caramel

Because there is a very good chance you will lose your money,
First question I would ask is, wheres your security"
I am sure the answer is, you have none.

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
As with any property market you have to protect your funds and deal with reputable companies. There are protections in place to help buyers who are maybe not located in the US but there are risk with any property transaction, even more so when you dont live in the country where the property is located.

We have no issues warning others about the type of scams and schemes to avoid but we cannot name and shame individual companies. If we can stop one investor from being ripped off that is a result in my book.

C

Caramel

As with any property market you have to protect your funds and deal with reputable companies. There are protections in place to help buyers who are maybe not located in the US but there are risk with any property transaction, even more so when you dont live in the country where the property is located.

We have no issues warning others about the type of scams and schemes to avoid but we cannot name and shame individual companies. If we can stop one investor from being ripped off that is a result in my book.
"Protecting your funds" - are we talking insurance?
"Reputable companies" - thats a nice thought
"Risk with property" - you bet
"Name and shame" - not me,
"Ripped off" - you pays your money, you take your chance,

I believe a lot of people will lose money on US property, particularly when the protection / insurance is so fragile. For every glossy brochure you give me, I can show you 100 properties worth less than $1,

Make sure the structure is solid, I do not believe (name moderated) offers you any real protection - This is neither naming or shaming, just good old fashioned common sense, You have been warned.....

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Billy_

And why do you want to invest with the help of the company? Isn’t it better to do everything yourself. Just dedicate some time and read more information on how to invest your money and what to know before doing it. I agree with Ryan, before you trust them with your money try doing your own independent research from Realtors on the best places to invest. Verify the market prices and then decide what to do.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Whether or not you decide to use a third party to invest your property funds, you should have a basic understanding of how the market works, fair values and the protections available. Do not go into any investment with your eyes shut.

C

Caramel

And why do you want to invest with the help of the company? Isn’t it better to do everything yourself. Just dedicate some time and read more information on how to invest your money and what to know before doing it. I agree with Ryan, before you trust them with your money try doing your own independent research from Realtors on the best places to invest. Verify the market prices and then decide what to do.
Many companies and brokers are there to take the stress out of investing. This is until they have their commission, then you never hear from them again. There are gains to be made in the USA but I would be looking to do business directly with a developer of long standing with an excellent track record - someone who you can build a long term relationship with.
The problem you will have is these trusted souls are very difficult to come across.

R

reyjohnson

Choose a real estate investing strategy that will be a fit with for lifestyle you want to create is huge! If you get this part wrong you will create a business and a life that will ultimately make you miserable.

D

Dakota

If you need advice on who to contact ie: developers, taxation etc send me a message and I will help