International city

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minime

Anyone know what studios in the spanish cluster are making at the moment ??

S

sriikanth

Hey guys it isn't as bad as it is shown in the gulf news article...it is only in the Persian cluster that the situation is so bad.

studis in Spain cluster can be rented for about 17k for a studio.

cheers....

S

santoshkumar

dubai property

hj srikanth, are you in dubai?
i have two properties in dubai,
can you give some details on loans for properties or exit routes. they are have just done 3rd floor. completion is likely by november this year if all goes well...without any more delays.

thanks
santosh

A

AHK Enterprises

Most property in dubai has an annual Return on investment of 10% through rent +- depending on the number of checks and the view etc.

G

georgihh

Most property in dubai has an annual Return on investment of 10% through rent +- depending on the number of checks and the view etc.
Please don't confuse the people ,there is not a single property generating this income currently in Dubai. We are living in a different time where the old tricks are not valid anymore

A

AHK Enterprises

I dont know about u but i still have property that gives an ROI of 10% per annum on their current market value. Please do let me know if thats not the case.

B

BobbytheBuilder

I dont know about u but i still have property that gives an ROI of 10% per annum on their current market value. Please do let me know if thats not the case.
I think you need to workout your ROI on what you paid for the property and not market value. Big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.