International City

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Howsbuya

Hi all IC buyers and renters,
It seems we've lost the dedicated section on IC (or maybe I just can't find it!)
So I'd like to start another because I found the posts so helpful.
Can I start it off with a few questions? Is Forbidden City on "hold" now?
Why have Nakheel built a wall around the lake? Is the sewerage issue still an issue? Are the empty shops filling up?
Prices of property and rents are now falling fast. Is there any light showing yet?
Best Wishes:)
HB

G

georgihh

It seems we've lost the dedicated section on IC (or maybe I just can't find it!)
Why have Nakheel built a wall around the lake? Is the sewerage issue still an issue? Are the empty shops filling up?
Prices of property and rents are now falling fast. Is there any light showing yet?
HB
Is Forbidden City on "hold" now? – They have changed the name. Now they call it Forbidden Hole.
Why have Nakheel built a wall around the lake? – I can’t answer
Is the sewerage issue still an issue? – less population less sewerage, better now
Are the empty shops filling up? – Yes but so many are available and I think I will never see them all occupied.
Prices of property and rents are now falling fast. Is there any light showing yet?- will drop to 50 per sqft than will stabilize. Studio 25k, One bedroom 35k.
The situation is alarming people are leaving everyday more and more flats are empty. Hopefully people from Bur Dubai, Karama, Sharja will reside in the empty flats once we achieve the above prices.

D

dr_property

HB
Hi,

Can I start it off with a few questions? Is Forbidden City on "hold" now?...FORBIDDEN CITY IS ON HOLD FOR A YEAR

Why have Nakheel built a wall around the lake? Is the sewerage issue still an issue? Are the empty shops filling up?...A WALL AROUND THE LAKE IS DUE TO THE NEW DEVELOPMENT CALLED "LAKE DISTRICT" WHICH CONSISTS OF 1BR/2BR/3BR...SEWERAGE ISSUE IS GETTING A BIT EASY AS A NEW PLANT IS COMING ONLINE IN JABEL ALI SOON AND AS OUR FRIEND SAID ALSO DUE TO LESS POPULATION :)...AS FAR AS THE SHOPS R CONCERNED THERE ARE 2 ISSUES..(1) DUE TO THE CURRENT CRISIS LESS PEOPLE ARE OPENING BUSINESSES OR EXPANDING (2) THERE ARE SOME ISSUES WITH THE JAFZA AND ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT AS TO WHO WILL CONTROL THE AREA..AS PER THE LATEST INFO ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT HAS WON THE BATTLE FOR NOW, DUE TO THIS IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET A NEW LICENSE

WELL ACTUALLY TRANSACTIONS HAVE BECOME MORE STARTING THIS MONTH AS NOW THE INVESTORS KNOW WHAT THEY WANT, WHERE THEY WANT AND AT THE PRICE THEY WANT. I BELIEVE THE LIGHT WILL BE BRIGHT ENOUGH BY 2010...

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME ON DR_PROPERTY AT MCBDUBAI DOT COM OR +9 7 1 - 5 0 - 6 5 9 7 8 2 1

THANKS
:)

D

dr_property

Anyone wanting to sell their studios & 1br in international city...we are investors willing to buy at our price for cash

agents please excuse...only from direct owners

please send your details on dr_property at mcbdubai dot com

thanks

A

alden

Anyone wanting to sell their studios & 1br in international city...we are investors willing to buy at our price for cash

agents please excuse...only from direct owners

please send your details on dr_property at mcbdubai dot com

thanks
we have a studio in france sector which we are thinking of selling , but there seems to be a big variation in sale prices, could you give us a realistic price as to what they are selling at.

N

NwAli

hi

realistic price for international city........ duno but these days units are being offered round 280K 300K Max if ur lucky enough to find a buyer ..... discovery garden studios have come down to that price

regards

D

dr_property

we have a studio in france sector which we are thinking of selling , but there seems to be a big variation in sale prices, could you give us a realistic price as to what they are selling at.
Hi,

Well I am looking for units with attractive prices...kindly send me the details on dr_property at mcbdubai dot com

And we will discuss...We are serious investors and don't take much time to decide.

M

mash

Does anybody know what the plan is for the big roundabout in CBD (they cut it in half now)? I remember there were plans for a large park or garden. I see them working around there everyday.

Also, what do you guys think about prices in CBD? Did they or do you think they will drop as fast as the rest of international city?

And last of all, I remember there were plans for two malls in IC. Dubai mega mall or something like that and india mall. Anyone know the status of those?

D

desiboy

I am looking for a studio in England Cluster (International City),I got an offer of 250K unit with balcony. Is it ok to buy or should wait? I am paying by cash. Anyone with price suggestions.

Thanks

S

singngaili

desiboy I am looking for a studio in England Cluster (International City),I got an offer of 250K unit with balcony. Is it ok to buy or should wait? I am paying by cash. Anyone with price suggestions.

Thanks

can you give me the agent phone number to me? i want to buy one studio

D

desiboy

Contact for property

Please drop an email on sultanrealestate at gmail dot com for Mr. Danish

Status
Not open for further replies.