International City Retail/Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yogi1000

Cafeteria business

Dear Rishi,

I tried calling you but no response. Since you already have Restaurant business, would you please call and help me setting up a cafeteria business. Its my hard earned money which I want to invest for a cafeteria business. Your sincere help would really help me a lot. Please do call me on 050-3506542

Regards,

I just wanted to offer my help to anybody who needs help setting up a business in International City. My restaurant Royal Kebab (China C14),was the first business/restaurant open in International City. All of the restaurants after mine were based off of our rules which they established. So, it took us nearly 7 months just for licensing. We opened in August and also have a salon in the same building as well as opening up some other units. Please if you have ANY questions regarding anything to do with international city, *I am not an agent, and I do NOT charge* you can ring me ... du mobile 055 2345 123

-Rishi

R

Rehana

Looking for shop in International city to buy

Hi

Looking for shop with the range area of 1500 sqft in International City for buying. Please email me the details to [email protected] ( 050-2808473) It should be ready and transferable.

A

ashwinf

Can IC shops be used as offices?

I am looking for an IC shop/s around 500-700 sq ft to setup a backoffice for our software company as I understand that IC shop rents are very cheap. We already have a Dubai professional license. I was wondering if we could take a shop and set it up as an office. Any advice?

K

Kairi

To ashwinf

I have shop in IC-France with 517 sq feet. Please give me your private Email and I will be happy to send u details?

K

Kairi

ashwinf, I asked my friends to get in touch with u. Did u see the place?

A

ashwinf

You need to give me the building + shop number. Please ask your friends to contact me asap. I am in the finalisation stage.

K

kaku67

You need to give me the building + shop number. Please ask your friends to contact me asap. I am in the finalisation stage.
i have two shops in england cluster y12 building area 735 and 927 for rent or sale. now if u have a dubai lience u can open a office in international city.

A

ashwinf

i have two shops in england cluster y12 building area 735 and 927 for rent or sale. now if u have a dubai lience u can open a office in international city.
ok great... yes. I already have prepared all paperwork for the licensing. Can I have the shop numbers? Also can I have your contact details?

K

kaku67

ok great... yes. I already have prepared all paperwork for the licensing. Can I have the shop numbers? Also can I have your contact details?
shop 8 and 10 y12 building england cluster

K

kaku67

can you arrange viewing today? my number is 050-9192422
u can look from outside today ,as offices have been closed toda for eid . u can call my friend mr jimmy 050 8548969 he can show u the shop if its possible today.

A

ashwinf

u can look from outside today ,as offices have been closed toda for eid . u can call my friend mr jimmy 050 8548969 he can show u the shop if its possible today.
ur friend is off on vacation until 6th. have arranged a viewing with him thereafter.

S

SAH

it include security deposit .local partner one year fees . rent of a desk office in dur dubai .
Can you give me the number of the guys who register your company because i am looking also the companies who can register my LLC there?

Thank you in advanced for your help

K

kaku67

Can you give me the number of the guys who register your company because i am looking also the companies who can register my LLC there?

Thank you in advanced for your help
shefileald real estate . i ithnk they have grown very big . i dont think so they will be doing this buisness anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.