International City Retail/Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joyce

Shops to rent

can anyone plz inform me about the rent range of the shops available in IC.
I have 3 shops in the new Greece Complex Building L12 for rent as follows:-

SO1 AED 90,000.00
SO2 AED 92,000.00
S13 AED 60,000.00

Looking forward to your reply

Regards
Joyce

K

kaku67

SHOPS IN RUSSIA

Super location, facing C.B.D at the entrance to the cluster, for sale and for rent.

All sizes available starting from 550 per sq ft.

Reasonable rates, call for details to 050-2536041
is this gross area or net area , and are there any shops left which are 550 per sq feet . and what are payment plan

Y

Yogi1000

Shop in england cluster y

Does anyone have a shop to rent for small Cafeteria business in England Cluster to start soon. Conatct me 050-3506542

K

kaku67

i have two shops in england cluster y12 corner . i was also thinking of opening a cafe , but i dont know how to do it . so i migt rent or sale too . both shops on my right and left are now open one is beutuy saloon other is grocery shop

Y

Yogi1000

Cafeteria -england cluster

How to contact you and c the shops. Can we meet today. Call 050-3506542.

i have two shops in england cluster y12 corner . i was also thinking of opening a cafe , but i dont know how to do it . so i migt rent or sale too . both shops on my right and left are now open one is beutuy saloon other is grocery shop

K

kaku67

How to contact you and c the shops. Can we meet today. Call 050-3506542.
i am not in dubai right now but shops can be seen shop no 8 and 10 y12 england cluster . mr jimmy has the keys 050 8548969

Y

Yogi1000

Cafeteraia - england cluster

Dear Kaku,

Thanks for Jimmy's number but I understand that you have shop 8 and 12 i.e. in between there is shop 9 which is not yours. As told you before I want 700 sq.ft. one shop. Does 8 or 12 have that much space individually.

Thanks

i am not in dubai right now but shops can be seen shop no 8 and 10 y12 england cluster . mr jimmy has the keys 050 8548969

K

kaku67

Dear Kaku,

Thanks for Jimmy's number but I understand that you have shop 8 and 12 i.e. in between there is shop 9 which is not yours. As told you before I want 700 sq.ft. one shop. Does 8 or 12 have that much space individually.

Thanks
i think u should go to international city and see the space from outside first . shops num are 2.4.6.8.10 on one side and 1,3,5,7,9 on the otherside so shops 8 and 10 are togather one shop area is 727 and other is 935 sq feet .my shops can also be seen from the main road 40% view.

Y

Yogi1000

Shop 8 england cluster

Would be interested in the smaller 726 sq.ft (nett space) for the cafeteria, since we do not wnat ot incurr high expenditure now.

mail at [email protected] your rent for this shop. any other costs should also be metnioned.

Regards,

i think u should go to international city and see the space from outside first . shops num are 2.4.6.8.10 on one side and 1,3,5,7,9 on the otherside so shops 8 and 10 are togather one shop area is 727 and other is 935 sq feet .my shops can also be seen from the main road 40% view.

K

kaku67

Would be interested in the smaller 726 sq.ft (nett space) for the cafeteria, since we do not wnat ot incurr high expenditure now.

mail at [email protected] your rent for this shop. any other costs should also be metnioned.

Regards,
i dont think so u would find a shop which is exactly 726 sq feet some are a bit larger an some a bit smaller . my one shop is around 727 sq feet other is 935 sq feet . if u want u can rent even one shop . also i ithnk it is must that for a restraunt or cafe u need to have a corner shop.

K

kaku67

there is a very good news for owners and people who want to staart a buisness in international city . now one does not have to go to jafza . he prosess has been made very simple same as opening a shop in any part of dubai . one has to get a llc licence . which is cheaper and take less than a month . i ithnk this would incouarge people to start business and will increase the prices of shops also the rent.

S

SAH

there is a very good news for owners and people who want to staart a buisness in international city . now one does not have to go to jafza . he prosess has been made very simple same as opening a shop in any part of dubai . one has to get a llc licence . which is cheaper and take less than a month . i ithnk this would incouarge people to start business and will increase the prices of shops also the rent.
Dear Kaku,

Once you register the LLC let me know because i m looking to register LLC company in a cheapest way.

K

kaku67

Dear Kaku,

Once you register the LLC let me know because i m looking to register LLC company in a cheapest way.
i am in a prosess of it , they saying it will take two more weeks to complete the prosess. its not a very long one if u have consultant

G

gtmash

i am in a prosess of it , they saying it will take two more weeks to complete the prosess. its not a very long one if u have consultant
Are you 100% owner (like in a freezone) or you have a local sponsor?

K

kaku67

Ah, ok. So I guess they cancelled the freezone idea, considering how incompetent JAFZA is in general.
i ithnk they were dicouraging people not to open buisness, as nakheel was still consrtucting some office building so they wanted to sell them first

S

SAH

How much total process cost? and how many activities are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.