International City Retail/Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nipasheni

Internation City - England Cluster - Bld X-19, Shop No. 10

I need to sell urgently, any suitable buyers please contact me ASAP. Also I have another Shop adjuscent to it if you are looking for two shops together this is the real deal.

eyeC

eyeC

sounds good

:confused::confused::confused:
so if i buy a shop at 700 AED/ft if i keep it empty i will only need to pay the mainetenance ccharges of 11.50 AED/ft per year
and if i do decide to try my luck and open something i will need to pay 8000 AED per year+other charges+ maintenence charges+ high rent

wow

it sounds like a WIN WIN WIN situation for the developer

the community is a working class with low salaries and they need cheap services so how can you provide them with cheap services when you have such high overhead might as well take a taxi to the barber shop in satwa then to have a hair cut in ic i guess it will be cheaper..

and i guess i might be wrong and we will see many shops doing good business we just have to wait n see
:eek:

B

blinkybill

eyeC, I believe the 8000AED would be charged by the free zone authority (JAFZA),not Nakheel. If your business wasn't within the bounds of the free zone, you'd need to have a trading license through a sponsor or agent. You might find the annual fees in this case would be somewhat higher. So, there's no particular disadvantage for businesses in IC compared to anywhere else in Dubai, in fact there may be some net advantages.
The service charge is certainly pretty cheeky, given the level of facilities.

W

wayneis

Blinkybill I agree the charges are outrageous and very ...very little to show for them. Guess when your on to a good thing milk it for all you can....Nakheel have upset Palm owners with service charges thread here

Had a wander through Dragon Mart on the week end and it was wall to wall with people huge change from 12 months ago.

Meeting sked tomorrow with Palm Owners and Nakheel.

eyeC

eyeC

blinkybill

So, there's no particular disadvantage for businesses in IC compared to anywhere else in Dubai, in fact there may be some net advantages

well i see it this way
1- not many ppl will come specificaly to IC to do shopping unlike shopping centers or busy high streets or maybe good locations like jummeria
so you are limited by the ppl living in ic
2-spending power of the ppl living in IC will be very low hard working ppl with low salary
3-everything cheap in dragon mart so you have to do something different not sell products
so best thing is to open a service shop and becouse of item 2 above we need to keep things cheap and also make profit
how will we be able to keep things cheap
with so many charges lets say a small shop
fixed charges will be
40,000 rent+ 8000 JAFZA+5000 Nakheel+6000 DEWA+inital registration charges
so you need to make almost 5000 AED a month fixed cost
lets also say you have one person working there with very low salary 3000
so you have total costs 8000 AED per month to open a service shop with small area
im :confused: now
what business will that be i wounder with one worker and small footage that can make + + +8000 AED of profit a month
apart from a pub as you mentioned before

eyeC

eyeC

Dragon Mart

openning a shop in Dragon Mart is a good business

but they will not rent to anyone unless they are representing a manufacturer in china

eyeC

eyeC

charges charges charges

i will be very happy and so will YOU with current service charges but i think they want more and we just need to wait and see next year

EMARR increased charges exponentialy and i dont think Nakheel will be shy to do the same if not worse

i think min increase will be an additional 2 dirhams per sft next year

i wonder sometimes what will happen if i had 4 apartments and no one to rent to and i need to pay the compulsory service charges

i will defiantly hand them back to the developer free

if they accept to take them free from me i wonder

Last edited:
fcrs

fcrs

i am buying shops in Block A B C & D China
pm me if some one intersted to sell his properties Shops only
Direct from owner No Real estate
Serious sellers only

R

ragga

First Restaurant Business in International City

I just wanted to offer my help to anybody who needs help setting up a business in International City. My restaurant Royal Kebab (China C14),was the first business/restaurant open in International City. All of the restaurants after mine were based off of our rules which they established. So, it took us nearly 7 months just for licensing. We opened in August and also have a salon in the same building as well as opening up some other units. Please if you have ANY questions regarding anything to do with international city, *I am not an agent, and I do NOT charge* you can ring me ... du mobile 055 2345 123

-Rishi

W

wayneis

Ragga, could you possibly detail the process and post it here for others to view?

S

SAH

Ragga how ur restaurant going? i also like to start Restaurant what will next can you say some words?

mitaing

mitaing

Interested in renting shops in Spain cluster

Hello,

I am interested in RENTING a shop (or 2 depending on the size) in Spain cluster. If you are an owner who wishes to rent your shop to a serious person, please contact me. Ideally, we are looking for a corner shop on the roundabout.

My phone number 050-464 1955

eyeC

eyeC

you have killed this post

everytime you post unrelated topic you kill a post

this goes to imran and mitage

at least have some respect for the site where you doing your buisness

first we have one thread called buying and selling even renting why dont you post your valuable comments there

use the site properly please and no hard feelings

Last edited:
mitaing

mitaing

everytime you post unrelated topic you kill a post

this goes to imran and mitage

at least have some respect for the site where you doing your buisness

first we have one thread called buying and selling even renting why dont you post your valuable comments there

use the site properly please and no hard feelings
Hello EyeC,

I understand your point and I am sorry about that but when someone uses words like "killing" and "(dis)respect" and :mad:, I can't help but having harsh feelings.
To answer your question as to why I did not post my "valuable" comments there, this is because it was my first time posting on the website and I was not yet familiar with it, I posted where I felt my ad could be seen. Proof is I got a call the next day. Now that I know that there is a renting section, please know that I will surely put my comments there.

Thanks for welcoming new comers with such warmth and please no harsh feelings :):):)

K

kaku67

i have two shops in england cluster . want to rent it out what do u think is the going rate ? is there any future for these shops? the gross space is 1800 sq feet .

K

kaku67

Hello,

I am interested in RENTING a shop (or 2 depending on the size) in Spain cluster. If you are an owner who wishes to rent your shop to a serious person, please contact me. Ideally, we are looking for a corner shop on the roundabout.

My phone number 050-464 1955
i have two shops in england cluster corner four front windows two doors , gross area around 1800 sq feet it is almost on the outer cirle so it can be seen from the main road also.

G

gtmash

This is related to opening a business in IC. Since shops fall under JAFZA, can someone open an office in one of the apartments too with 100% ownership?

G

gtmash

According to Nakheel guidelines, no way..apartments for residential use only.
Are you sure? In my Nakheel contract, it mentions "residential use" and "commercial use" are allowed. Or are they using the same contract for shops too?

Status
Not open for further replies.