International city price crash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dalvir bains

I/CITY prices have crashed!! BIG time... studios 320k , 1 bedrooms 500k :eek:
I sold my unit 3 months ago ;) , 1 bedroom 720k :D , ..... BUT i can't find ANY investments in the u.k with the same rental returns?? SO....... i have DEAD money now sitting there!! AT LEAST I HAD AN INCOME! :cool: ??

A

anil

I/CITY prices have crashed!! BIG time... studios 320k , 1 bedrooms 500k :eek:
I sold my unit 3 months ago ;) , 1 bedroom 720k :D , ..... BUT i can't find ANY investments in the u.k with the same rental returns?? SO....... i have DEAD money now sitting there!! AT LEAST I HAD AN INCOME! :cool: ??
Why not buy some IC apartments at the now "crashed" prices. The income now must be huge, right?

D

dalvir bains

Why not buy some IC apartments at the now "crashed" prices. The income now must be huge, right?
YES anil, i am already in the process of buying 2 units, a 1 bedroom AND a studio, i'm just waiting untill the owner verifys he has the title deeds.

A

anwar khan

Hi dalvir bains, You have been quite lucky sold out your unit for 720k .....Now the prices are down to heel and thts a fantastic time to buy ...How much are you getting a 1 bed and a studio now for please? But then again you have to be careful with your buying bcz next year prices are gonna go back up hopefullyyy this way you are going make double profit ...Good luck man!!!
Regards
Anwar...

D

dalvir bains

I have a studio is IC greece, tenants leave in May 09. I have title deeds (although await Nakheel to send them to me. ) make me an offer
hello,
i have already agreed sales of 2 units in I/CITY ( last month! )

Last edited:
D

dr_property

hello,
i have already agreed sales of 2 units in I/CITY ( last month! ) with fellow member KULLY , who has sold me 1 bedroom persia & studio in spain section, & I have all the relevant paperwork & title deeds, its all gone through!,( TODAY! ) i paid him in the u.k direct, it was a GOOD deal, and & have tenants till next year,
Hi,

Congrats...you did the right thing to reinvest than leaving your money idle...
:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.