International City Persia Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maryjo

Has anyone recent pictures of Persia. I have been given the completion date for our apartment as 15th January, but will believe it when I see it. Anyone else bought in Persia who has been given dates for completion? Anyone seen it in the last week? Does it look as though it will be finshed for next week? Cheers

nima

nima

pictures of persia

hi all

i am new to this interesting forum and would like to share a recent pics of persia sector jan2007 which is ready for possession according to my building owner who expects delivery before 15th january as well.

service charges are exhorbitant but no choice but to pay up to get those keys!!!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
nima

nima

Excellent Pics

Well Done for the good pics of persia. Looks scary though with no facilities around at the moment except the desert and lake. What the hell is going on with the project management of this area!!!also are there any lifts in the buildings or do we have to take the stairs all the way up!!!

Last edited:
shuaib

shuaib

Great Pics. Wayneis

Those are very good pictures of Persia. Worth for the effort you put in . I will be in dubai in Feb hope to get the possession as my agent promised by feb first week.Nakheel seems not doing the best for the investors & this will disheart further for the investor for future investment.

G

gtmash

Some new photos of Persia.

You'll notice that my 3rd floor studio has a different balcony door than wayneis' 4th floor studio photos.

The photo with my tiny car in the corner has Forbidden City grounds in the background.

The photo with my big car has Greece construction far in the background.

Attachments

Last edited:
W

wayneis

More Studio Handover

Persia Studio Handover
Sloppy Paint work
Circut Breaker Box behind Entrance Door

Entrance door

All electrical Switches looked like this

Space for Fridge

Last edited by a moderator:
R

reddevil82

The Lift

Its NOT a ghost town, China got handed over first and hence a few buildings are fully leased with even shops opening up towards "D" buildings, opposite the blue textile city warehouses

I can take more pics on request. Current access to Italy, China and Persia only. Other clusters are delayed.

M

maryjo

would love to see some pics of persia and how it is looking now that it is completed. How is the surrounding areas looking now? Any foliage been planted etc.?

Maryjo

A

askin07

Video of a Studio Apt in England Cluster

There's a link to a video of a Studio Apartment in England Cluster in InternationalCityDXB website. This unit has a balcony...

haider_dubai

haider_dubai

does any one know what is the on going price of 1 BR apartment in persia cluster

Y

yousf

Hi,
Do anybody own's any appartment in international city, i would like to purchase it from direct seller. Please update me on this if some one have it, we make the deal right away.
Thank you & have nice day

Regards,
Yousuf Javed

B

bigboi

Hi,
Do anybody own's any appartment in international city, i would like to purchase it from direct seller. Please update me on this if some one have it, we make the deal right away.
Thank you & have nice day

Regards,
Yousuf Javed

Hi Javed

I have a 1 bed in int city pase 3.

I am looking for around £80k.

Please let me know your thoughts

Y

yousf

Hi Javed

I have a 1 bed in int city pase 3.

I am looking for around £80k.

Please let me know your thoughts
hey,
Well your apartment looks interesting to me..can you send me further details at yousuf_javed at yahoo dot com & we can take it from there. Thank you.

Regards,
Yousuf Javed

Status
Not open for further replies.