International City - Italian Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ALIYA

Is there anyone out there who purchased their property in the Italian Cluster received their title deeds yet. I called Nakheel querying where mine was and they told me that they are waiting for ARY to pay them for the transfer.

Hello.....ARY.............. took all payment from me before possession and that was over a year and a half ago. They had an office in one of the buildings in the same cluster and have now moved to somewhere in Media city. Does anyone have their number or the number for a guy called Mohsin who gives possession. He recently sent me an email with a duff mobile number which justs rings.

Anyone else having the same problem out there. Or has anyone managed to get it sorted, if so let me know.

J

jwayne592

Title Deeds

I'm having exactly the same problem with my apartment in the Greece sector building K7. I paid the building owner ALL the land dept fees and other cost 18 months ago and still have received nothing. I keep contacting Nakheel and they are next to useless and either ignore me or just say the building owner still owes money. I know other residents in the same building have received their deeds and I'm now starting to get quite frustrated.

These building owners are quick to take the money but once they have it don't seem interested. Anybody got any advice on how I get the title deed?
Thanks

K

Kind

ary office number. +971-42263535

ary office number. +971-42263535

Call this number and ask for him and do let this forum know if you could get hold of him. I am sure you will.

A

aveshbachav

ARY buyers

These guys are just thugs..........they dont take your calls and they bahave rudely when they DO take your calls after bugging them a lot.

I heard all guys have been laid off by ARY properties. The well behaved Abdus Salaam and Adil Hashmy have also left. The rest are crap.

Only two people remain-----> Mohsin and Abdur Rahim Jaliawala. The latter sucks than the former.

I too am waiting for my deed. They say 3-4 weeks since the past 2 yrs. ARY says they have paid nakheel the amount and forwarded neccessary documents and Nakheel claims they are waiting for documents and monies form ARY.

It amuses me why RERA takes no actions against such entities. also, Nakheel is the least bother to handover title deeds. Why is Nakheel, a quasi- state owned entitiy not interested in going forward??

Anyway, they shut their shut down in IC-Italian sector. Contact them at below addreses. Call them 20 times non stop and they will take your call. Have a strong a heart before you face them

Mohsin----->0097150-5643977

Abdur Rahim Jaliawala------->0097150-5987305, 00971507987521

Update me .......will appreciate it

A

ALIYA

Thanks, the number for Mohsin is the one he sent me by email but no one ever answers it. But for everyone who provided a number on this thread, thanks for that too, I will try them ALL. I will keep you posted and let you know if I ever get through to them.

A

ALIYA

Just to let any interested person know that I got a reply back from Mohsin. He apologied for the lack of service on behalf of ARY but said that it was due to lack of staff.

He said that "regarding the land registration they submitted the buildings( note that he used plural ) about two and half months ago. There was a payment issue and they will make payment this month so will not take too long now. When the Title Deeds are ready, Nakheel will inform you so you have to collect from Nakheel only."

I told him that as they were renting my apartment Mr Salam witheld 2000 AED for DEWA. My tenant was unable to get the DEWA transferred into her name. I raised this Mohsin and he said if the DEWA has not been transferred into my name then I will get a refund of my 2000 AED.

He also said that the new offices are located in Deira opposite the Main Bus Station in Gold Souk. Behing Mignas Jewelry, the ARY jewelry shop is on the ground floor and he is located on the meznanin floor. - can someone confirm if this is the right address.

Anyway, I can only go by what he says as I seem to be out of control with this. I am getting a Homerunner Service Agent from the UK to go down and sort this out.

I hope this is useful information and as soon as I have any more information I will gladly post them to this thread.

A

aveshbachav

DEWA and renting

Aliya and all,

It really got me confusing. If I change my tenant then doe sthe tenant have to go to DEWA and change the details to his name?

Also, DEWA disconnects your utlities if you fail to do so.

What if I keep my apartment vacant or for personal use once a year as a holiday home? Why isint DEWa always in my name.

Also, for a tenant to register DEWA in his name he has to submit the land lords passport copy and WHCH two pages of the purchase and Sale agreement????

Your replies will be appreciated as always.

Regards

A

ALIYA

Yes that is correct. When my tenant went to put the DEWA into her name when she moved in DEWA would not allow it. It was still in the name of Mr Mohammad who I assume is the ARY building owner as I have not got my title deeds. Mohsin said it was due to some issues and I take it that is why DEWA have left it under their name.

When I took possession I gave a deposit assuming that ARY were going to submit it to put DEWA into my name which they have not yet done, hence I will get my deposit back from them.

The tenant therefore left the DEWA under whoevers name it was and just paid the utility bills as she was the only occupier of my flat. As long as she pays it she will not get cut off I assume despite whose name it is in.

I am considering whether to leave the apartment as a holiday home when the tenant leaves as Mohsin has said that the rental is now between 40K - 43K AED depending on the number of cheques. For the last 2 years I was getting 50K AED in one cheque!!!

I hope this makes sense.

A

aveshbachav

Dewa ary

My tenant told me that he requires the first two pages of the PSA and also my passport copy. I hope that suffices.

r u sure that the tenant can pay bills under the building owner's name and the utilities will not eb disconnected???

I stopped using ARY as my agent as they are least bothered about what happens to our flat. They are not even aware that my contract with tenant will expire. Infact they lost their/landlord's contract copy!!!!

Thats pathetic. On top of that Abdur Rahim says "WHERE ARE YOU???.....COME IN FRONT ME IF YOU ARE IN DUBAI!!!!!!"

A bunch of cheap people really!!! I actually got my tenant and asked ARY to make my contract (which costs under 100 AED) and I shall pay them the regular AED 1000/-. They said they want 1K plus 5% of the rent agreed upon. Infact if I had not found a tenant myself my flat would have been vacant and ARY caring the least.

A

ALIYA

I am not sure what paperwork is needed but when the tenant failed to get DEWA into her name she just paid the bills. She has been using this method for the last 1 1/2 years with no problem. I also have a friend in Marina where she rents and the same thing for her. She just pays the bills on time so no threat of disconnection.

I only had dealings with Mohsin and Abdul Salam. Mr Salam has since gone/left or whatever and Mohsin is the only one who I am able to get any response from. I sent him an email with a few harsh words and since then he has been responding very quickly. Oh yeah, I did tell him that I may be coming to Dubai in the next few weeks and wanted all the tenancy matters resolved as the tenant is vacting early and there is a drainage problem which has been there from the start. But I will not give all the blame to ARY, but also to Nakheel as they never resolved the problem and Nakheel are now trying to pass the blame so I get it fixed out of my own expense.....you think I will let that happen.........no way hozay!!!

A

ALIYA

Sorry for changing the subject but does anyone in Dubai know what the expected rental for a furnished 1 bed in Intl City would be in 1 cheque ONLY.

Can someone advise me asap.

G

georgihh

Sorry for changing the subject but does anyone in Dubai know what the expected rental for a furnished 1 bed in Intl City would be in 1 cheque ONLY.

Can someone advise me asap.
40 - 45 k - good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.