Not open for further replies.
A

assunta

] [/I]
Hi All,

Anyone who wants to:

Sell property in International city
Rent property in International city

Please send me the details, I have been working in this area for the past 2 years and have some serious and reliable clients.

Also if you are overseas and would like to know about your property, do send me the details and I will do the follow up.

Cheers

Imtiaz Ahmed
050-4526729
[email protected]
I have a 2 bedr apt for rent in dana 1,I would like to ask how much I could get from renting it?Thank you

D

dalvir bains

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLpqZvM2kmA]YouTube - Dubai International City ( Known as China City )[/ame]

K

Kjarkata

Does any one know about the latest rent for 1 B/R apartment in Internaltional City,block England.

K

Kjarkata

I am getting 1 B/R apartment in Internation City, Block England for rent AED48,000'payments in two cheques, is the rent OK or can I get it cheaper with 4 cheque payment options. Appreciate your feedback please.

C

Cyrian

IC smells

Dear Kamikaze,

As I have heard, that IC smells due to sewage problem, does it still exist or any action has been taken. Please kindly let me know.

Best Regards

Pravin
I does indeed exist.

The problem is graphically examined by [their review of IC - the problem is the location in the immediate vicinity of the Al Weer Sewerage Works - and the hordes of trucks that deposit human waste there for treatment each day.

The Sewerage Works will simply have to be moved beyond the new Dubai city boundaries - as they should not be permitted in a densely populated residential area - Al Weer was of course semi-rural before IC was built around it!

Status
Not open for further replies.