International City is Doing Great

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FJ7000

England, Spain and France are good clusters in International City. Return on Investment is better on Studio apartmernts.

Recently Nakheel has launched a new cluster named "Emiratees" . Studio was launched at 376,000 dhs. And can be purchased from secondary market on 10 to 12 percent premium.

Let me know if you have any query

V

vishal73

Hi,
I want to see the location of "Emirates" in IC. Please forward me the location map if you have.
And how much is 1-bedroom apt?
If you have the mortgage available, please give me the details for both studio and 1 bedroom apt?

Thanks,

F

FJ7000

I will check if I can find a map of newly announced cluster. I doubt that mortgage is available at this point of time for this cluster. But you can check with Tamweel or Amlak, who are finance providers. Payment is split by Nakheel for 2 years

G

georgihh

Hi,
I want to see the location of "Emirates" in IC. Please forward me the location map if you have.
And how much is 1-bedroom apt?
If you have the mortgage available, please give me the details for both studio and 1 bedroom apt?

Thanks,
Emirates cluster is overlooking the sewage plant, is just next to the horrible monster.
Once is build the cluster will serve as a shield form the horrible smell to the rest of the international city clusters.
I can’t imagine the people are asking so much money for something build inside the sewage plant.

V

vishal73

But I am a bit convinced now that they will shift this plant from here. It's correct that at this stage it looks absurb to buy a flat next to sewerage treatment plant.
Nakheel can't ignore this problem any longer. On one side they are developing "Emirates" and other side they are developing the lake plus I heard that villas will be launched surrounding the lake. Who will buy the villas of 2-3 Mn. if Sewerage treatment plant stays there? Therefore I am optimistic that this STP is not going to stay for a long time.

If anyone has any information about this STP, please highlight.

Cheers!

P

pravin11

i WANT TO BAY A ONE BED ROOM FLAT, CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME, WHETHER IT IS GOOD INVEST MENT

bEST rEGARDS

Pravin

P

pravin11

i WANT TO BAY A ONE BED ROOM FLAT in dubai international city, CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME, WHETHER IT IS GOOD INVEST MENT

bEST rEGARDS

Pravin

K

kamikaze

TO Pravin

i WANT TO BAY A ONE BED ROOM FLAT in dubai international city, CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME, WHETHER IT IS GOOD INVEST MENT

bEST rEGARDS

Pravin
DEAR PRAVIN International city is a golden opportunity for everyone cuz its very cheap till now.once everything gets built and ppl resisding in dem due to traffic and price hikes many ppl will tend to live in IC.so according to me IC is a long term investment:)

K

kamikaze

Dear All I have 9 studios and 3 one bedrooms in International city ITALY do lemme no neone interested.

P

pravin11

What about the sewage problem

Dear Kamikaze,

As I have heard, that IC smells due to sewage problem, does it still exist or any action has been taken. Please kindly let me know.

Best Regards

Pravin

DEAR PRAVIN International city is a golden opportunity for everyone cuz its very cheap till now.once everything gets built and ppl resisding in dem due to traffic and price hikes many ppl will tend to live in IC.so according to me IC is a long term investment:)

B

Bilal Usman

Hey All,

I want to know your View about Persia Cluster? Is it Good?

And Also what are the return on Shops in IC, Sqft around 940 offering at 665000 AED is it ok? Should the Apartment is the Better Investment or the Retial Shops?

K

kamikaze

Dear Pravin dere are still rumours abt da smell but i havent experienced nething !!! and besides everything is a rumour here.But believe me .I myself am thinking of investing in IC. Goood opportunity for ppl with little capital.:)

D

dadruid

IC does smell in some parts

Hi Kamikaze,

Do u live in IC? Cos it does smell bad in most of the clusters. Pls read the IC smells post in this forum, its quite bad. I myself live in IC, China cluster n trust me i have spent some sleepless nights cos of the smell. Having said that, China is 1 of the clusters that is close to this **** pot.

Just to clarify, you said u have some flats in Italy cluster for sale, are u an agent? I would be interested in buying a 1 bedroom flat in Italy cluster. Do send me a pm.

Cheers,

Druid

D

doc zee

Hi Kamikaze,

Hi to all. I have just joined this forum.

Dear kamikaze. I am interested in buying a studio in IC. can you please give me the details of the studios you wanna sell.

:confused: can anyone tell me that after full payment how much time it takes to get the residence visa? If someone have gone through this procedure - please guide me.

Regards

Doc zee

P

praveen

One bed room flat

I would like to buy on bed room flat in International City. I want to know the price and mortgage

adeeb.shaikh

adeeb.shaikh

I am wondering with current demand in the market, we are having 28 studios and 28 one bed for rent that means a complete building planning to rent it for 4 millions any advice what should be done I think 2 cheque should do the trick.... Should Subleasing be allowed...........

C

chaz.

has anyone actually got their title deeds yet??? i've had my apartment for the last 14 months and still the land registry dept. say they are " dealing " with it. how long does it actully take to sort this out? without these deeds, i cannot sell it ( if i wanted to!!). i assume nakheel will be the first to want any money/ charges they set out, yet they are extremly unhelpful when it comes to problems regarding deeds or apartment problems.

B

BobbytheBuilder

has anyone actually got their title deeds yet??? i've had my apartment for the last 14 months and still the land registry dept. say they are " dealing " with it. how long does it actully take to sort this out? without these deeds, i cannot sell it ( if i wanted to!!). i assume nakheel will be the first to want any money/ charges they set out, yet they are extremly unhelpful when it comes to problems regarding deeds or apartment problems.
I am in exactly the same position,this is a total disgrace. How can the registration process be speeded up.

J

Jacque

I am wondering with current demand in the market, we are having 28 studios and 28 one bed for rent that means a complete building planning to rent it for 4 millions any advice what should be done I think 2 cheque should do the trick.... Should Subleasing be allowed...........
Hi Adeeb,

Are these apartments still available?

C

chaz.

I am in exactly the same position,this is a total disgrace. How can the registration process be speeded up.
don;t know of anything that can be done...seems they have got their money, now we can just sit and wait until they think they;d like to do something!!! i have been tothe offices, called, e-mailed...nothing. let me know if you have any tips or tricks!!!cheers.
where do we pay the ground rent to? i don;t want to be landed with a big bill when they decide they'd like to send that too!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.