International City - Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Howsbuya

:) It seems that most of the other clusters have a thread, so I'm starting this one for Greece where I have bought. Would appreciate hearing any thoughts from others about this sector. The last I heard, completion was planned for September 2007.

N

Nish

Howsbuya said:
:) It seems that most of the other clusters have a thread, so I'm starting this one for Greece where I have bought. Would appreciate hearing any thoughts from others about this sector. The last I heard, completion was planned for September 2007.
Hi Howsbuya, What building u in? We are in building L6. Was speaking to the agent last week and they are expecting building to finish construction in abt 3months time. As for completion we've been told Sept-Oct. We still haven't seen any actual photos of any greece buildings yet tho.....

We preferred Greece becos the building is furtherest away from the sewer and one of the nearest to the lake.....

J

jwayne592

Greece

I'm glad to see Greece finally has its own thread. I'm in building K7 which has quite a good location. I didn't realise Greece was one of the furthest sectors from the sewer (thats good). I notice from the plans that Greece is next to a school and original plans show that Greece was going to be bigger than it actually is now. Does anybody know if we defo have balconies? September 07 is a better completion date than Apr 08 that somebody mentioned.

S

sanairug

Greece is going to be the last Cluster in International city possession wise. I see Greece every day they are working very fast but the buildings are still on its structure phase which normally is fast phase as finishing take more time. The way Nakheel is going I see Greece is ready after December 07. But I have a good new for the owners that Greece is grind to be the most profitable cluster in terms of sale and renting. Already prices in Greece is on a rise if you want to sell Greece in today market you can easily sell for 400K plus 1 bed and 300K Studio. I will get some current pictures in few days and will post soon. Any information req in Greece welcome. Welcome to Home4Uintl.com

N

Nish

Some Greece pictures would be excellent....

On the plans in the contract some Greece apartments on each floor have balconnies. We apparently do. The balconnies are on the outside of the building rather than taking floors space within the apartment as some balconnies do.

H

Howsbuya

Balconies etc.

Hi All
I'm in K12 - and it's all looking fine.
It looks as though there are balconies there, but they do look a bit small. It was getting dark when I was there but I took a couple of quick pictures. If someone could tell me how to upload pictures here I'll post them - I did try but no success!
The lake looks really nice!!
All the best fellow Greecians!

N

Nish

Howsbuya said:
Hi All
I'm in K12 - and it's all looking fine.
It looks as though there are balconies there, but they do look a bit small. It was getting dark when I was there but I took a couple of quick pictures. If someone could tell me how to upload pictures here I'll post them - I did try but no success!
The lake looks really nice!!
All the best fellow Greecians!
Hi Howsbuya,
I think you can email the photos to the forum administrator(don't know the email address though) who will load upload them for you.

Any chance of emailing them to me as well at [email protected]

Cheers
Nish.

H

Howsbuya

Greece Pics

OK Bob
I emailed the pics to you - did you get them OK?
Best wishes
HB

L

Lsab

jwayne592 said:
I'm glad to see Greece finally has its own thread. I'm in building K7 which has quite a good location. I didn't realise Greece was one of the furthest sectors from the sewer (thats good). I notice from the plans that Greece is next to a school and original plans show that Greece was going to be bigger than it actually is now. Does anybody know if we defo have balconies? September 07 is a better completion date than Apr 08 that somebody mentioned.
We're in K7 too. I emailed our building owner a couple of days ago - Pearl Island - and they got back straight away. They said that Nakheel have told them it won't be ready until Dec 07. Have you bought a studio or 1 bed?

J

jwayne592

I have bought a studio in Greece K7. Opted for the 2nd floor and as I can make out have a good view over the school fields. The balcony looks rather small but better than not having one. December 07 is still a long way off considering I was told summer 07 but then again I'm not in any major rush. Does anybody who has visited the site know if Greece will be affected by the sewerage smell? I'm impressed with the photos of France sector but still think Greece is the better location (I hope...)

B

blinkybill

Greece is nearer than France to the sewerage plant. It's right next to Persia, where it's occassionally whiffy in the early mornings, but not noticeable indoors with the windows closed.

L

Lsab

jwayne592 said:
I have bought a studio in Greece K7. Opted for the 2nd floor and as I can make out have a good view over the school fields. The balcony looks rather small but better than not having one. December 07 is still a long way off considering I was told summer 07 but then again I'm not in any major rush. Does anybody who has visited the site know if Greece will be affected by the sewerage smell? I'm impressed with the photos of France sector but still think Greece is the better location (I hope...)
Do you mind me asking how much you paid for your studio? We also have a studio - on the top floor - overlooking the playing fields too. We paid 280,000 AED over 2 years ago and I've seen studios in Greece advertised on various websites for much less than that.

J

jwayne592

Greece studio

I bought in September 06 and paid 260000AED for a studio on the 2nd floor. I was offered a top floor for 280000AED. I've seen the Greece studios advertised on Gowealthy for around £43000 so based on that have made a small profit so far. Who did you buy through?

M

mk2301

hi all,

i have just registered with this site but have been following the international city project for sometime since the days it started off in another forum namely channel $. I have been told greece will be ready bu sept 07 bvut looking at the pictures it seems unlikely. my apartment is in greece L sector. its a one bed flat. Have any of you guys in greece sent back your contract or even got the contract?

N

Nish

Greece

Hi MK2301
We too have a couple of studios in the Greece L6. We got our contracts last August and sent them back straight away to our agents who forwarded onto Dubai for us.

Which building are you in?

Cheers
Nishad

M

mk2301

hi nish,

i have got a 1bed on the fourth floor of L6, did you use an agent?

N

Nish

Greece ....

Hi mk2301
We bought off Hunter & hunter way back in early 2005. The developer is Montana in Dubai, although Greece has been delayed the purchase has otherwise gone quite smoothly. How about you? Which Agent did you use?

Regards
Nish

M

mk2301

hi nish,

we also bought off hunter and hunter, it is the shame about the delay, H&H are saying sept 07 but i doubt it will be complete by then looking at the pictures!

G

Greeceboy

Hello all. Thanks for this new thread. It's a great forum to share our ideas, experiences and frustrations. I bought a studio in K10 cluster january last year. I have not received my contract from my agent and don't even know who the developer of my building is. Can you guys help me out on the next step and what you think I should do next. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.