International City - Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kkazziha

December 23 is the handover date for Greece. I am in the L sector. I have just recieved the forms etc. Folks we are at the doors of our new flats. Congratulations to those of you out there who got it, and be patient just a bit longer for those who have not.

M

mk2301

December 23 is the handover date for Greece. I am in the L sector. I have just recieved the forms etc. Folks we are at the doors of our new flats. Congratulations to those of you out there who got it, and be patient just a bit longer for those who have not.
Great news kkazziha! is that just for L sector?

C

Chessmaster

Anyone here who is in Greece sector ....if there is anyone else using MINC/ROMOTEC please let me know.....
thats L5, L8 etc
thanks

K

kavkav123

I am in Greece sector and using MINC.
I received this mail an form too. They told Us to pay final before 1th Dec. and handover is in 31 Dec.
What is your advice dear friends? Do I pay or not?

L

Liton Miah

I am also in Greece sector and using MINC.

I was told the latest I can pay by is the 15th of Dec.

Does anbody have advice on how to set up a bank account with out actuallly going to Dubai?

C

Chessmaster

dear all
my completion figures recieved frm Minc are incorrect so I am querying them. They have made mistakes and errors over the last 2 years which they refuse to acknowledge or adress.
In any case... I dont see we have much option other than to pay the outstanding that is due and get possesion of our properties.

C

Chessmaster

to set up a bank account in dubai - you have to go there - you cannot set one up by proxy - you have to visit in person. - there are sme very good other strings related to this matter on the site - have a search....

R

riz1234uk

Latest news

HI eVERYONE,

rETURNED FROM DUBAI yesterday and got some good news for all investors. It appears greech sector is coming to its completion with super fast speed. The apartments look fantastic. I went around with my brother in law to inspect my apartments and i am pleased to say, the hand over date could be very soon. It all depends on the agents you have been dealing with, i reckon it could be end jan.:D
I am thinking of leaving uk for life in dubai.

F

Fernandes

HI eVERYONE,

rETURNED FROM DUBAI yesterday and got some good news for all investors. It appears greech sector is coming to its completion with super fast speed. The apartments look fantastic. I went around with my brother in law to inspect my apartments and i am pleased to say, the hand over date could be very soon. It all depends on the agents you have been dealing with, i reckon it could be end jan.:D
I am thinking of leaving uk for life in dubai.
Can you tell me for sure when them will hand over Greece "L" cluster as I want to be there to take possession. Will appreciate if you could find out for sure and let us know.
Thank you
Fernandes

H

hiszein

Greece Cluster

Any body knows how much it cost to buy a studio in Greece cluster 472 sq feet ? garden courtyard view ?
Hisham

H

Hameed

Has anybody heard anything positive about the completion date? Any body got any recent photos to share about the building? I'm in the K sector, does anybody have any info on this sector? Now that we are getting close to the completion, can we start updating each other as to what is going on since agents are not always very informative. I found this website to be very useful.

G

georgihh

Has anybody heard anything positive about the completion date? Any body got any recent photos to share about the building? I'm in the K sector, does anybody have any info on this sector? Now that we are getting close to the completion, can we start updating each other as to what is going on since agents are not always very informative. I found this website to be very useful.
The handover will start early next year and will take most of the year.
The exact time depends on the building owner.
Anyway all the buildings are ready.

Most probably by June you will have your flat

H

hiszein

Int.city

the info , I have is the 31st Dec.07 is the handover date
Hisham

J

Jamilm

Renting or Buying/ Selling

I have a good Contact in Dubai for Sales or rental

This person is a rental company, and his office is based in China Cluster, great person sorted me out straight away. So tell him Jamilm( from the forum) in UK recommeds you.
His Company is called Sultan Real Estate. Tel no. +97143746024. If you ring him once you get to I/C he will direct you to his office.
Hope this helps

H

Hameed

Do we know for sure whether the building is ready or are we just guessing? Nobody appears to have a confirmed handover date? From other pages on this forum it appears only one building can be released per day. I believe France is already in the release process. Does that mean we have to wait after France has been completely released?

R

riz1234uk

Hnadover date

Can you tell me for sure when them will hand over Greece "L" cluster as I want to be there to take possession. Will appreciate if you could find out for sure and let us know.
Thank you
Fernandes
Fernandes, the buildings are ready . It all depends on your agent now and how fast the agents can work. Some agents are very lazy and will ask for final payment and then it could take few months before they get their act togther. Some people will get the keys next month and some by march. For example, i have 6 apartments there and i will be getting my keys end of jan now. I have seen the apartments and i am happy about the work done. The greece sector is very good investment wise.

R

riz1234uk

HandOVER DATE

Thank you
Fernandes
OK, i will confirm with my brother in law and let u know, so u could go there when the l cluster is handed over.

H

Hameed

riz1234uk, It would be nice if you could ask your brother in law about the K sector. It would be nice to know an exact hand over date so that one can book their holidays accordingly. This info would much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.