F

Fernandes

Completion Date & Hand Over Greece Cluster "L"

HI Jwayne
Studio around 350,000 - 370,000
1 Bed around 470,000 - 520,000

depending on view and floor.:)
Howsbuya
Do you happen to know the completion date and hand over for greece cluster?
Do you have any latest pictures of greece cluster?
you can reply to my email pfernandes04(at)rogers(dot)com
Fernandes

R

riz1234uk

Hi guys,
Just got back from internbational city dubai. The good news is the greece sector will be ready by end Feb 2008. December 2007 is far too early. I will post the pictures by next week. The greek sector looks very nice and the one bedroom apartments on second floor can easily sell for 550000AED.

R

riz1234uk

Another important information, which i think is very good, You can't smell the crap from the sewers from the greece sector. The bad news is its still like a ghost town and in my personal opinion it be difficult to rent out untill end aug 2008. Lot of work is way behind the expected completion time is around another 6 months to 1 year. My next visit is due in one months time and i will update everyone again then. Any questions please be free to ask. .

H

Hameed

I have bought a Studio in the K6 Greece sector? Does anybody know much about this section? Such as progress, photo, completion or any other info?

Thanks

F

Fernandes

I have bought a Studio in the K6 Greece sector? Does anybody know much about this section? Such as progress, photo, completion or any other info?

Thanks
I have three units in Greece "L" sector and I am also awaiting reply and want to know the hand over dates and any latest picture is any one have . If you know kindly share with me. You may also write to me on my email
pfernandes04(at) rogers (dot) com.

Fernandes

K

kkazziha

The latest update i got regarding the completion date of L12 in International City in the Greece cluster.

Nakheel have now updated me that, although construction is well underway with every effort been made to maintain high building practices, completion of the project will now be end of December 2007. Delays in construction development occur in most jurisdictions but in Dubai this has been exacerbated by the rate of growth. Nakheel has a 12 month grace period from the first anticipated completion date by when they are able to delay the final completion date. International City still remains to be a good investment with prices for studios and one bedrooms now reaching AED 350,000 and AED 480,000 without furniture, respectively.

I do recommend holding onto your unit until after completion and handover when you will experience maximum capital appreciation of your property.

I have also been contacted by the Customer Service department in relation to the registration of my unit with Nakheel. This is an important stage in the handover of the unit as all units need to be registered with Nakheel come the time of completion so that there will be a smooth handover to the purchasers. Nakheel usually requires 14 working days from the time of submission in order to issue contracts however with the high volume of units being registered at the same time, please allow for extra time for this process.

H

Hameed

kkazziha, are you based in Dubai? I get the impression from this thread that Dec 07 is not a realsitic completion time for Greece sector which will be a shame as I am looking forward to a holiday to Dubai during this time aswell? I wonder how is it looking from your perspective? Also, has anyone any news on the Lake and Forbidden City that is supposed to be built around/ near the Greece sector?

F

Fernandes

kkazziha, are you based in Dubai? I get the impression from this thread that Dec 07 is not a realsitic completion time for Greece sector which will be a shame as I am looking forward to a holiday to Dubai during this time aswell? I wonder how is it looking from your perspective? Also, has anyone any news on the Lake and Forbidden City that is supposed to be built around/ near the Greece sector?
Hi Khazziha,
There is no news on the greece sector, some say completion in Dec 07 and handover Feb/Mar 2008. Do you or any one from greece sector have the latest pictures????????????????

Do let us know if you get any more information
Fernandes

K

kkazziha

Hameed, i am based in Kenya but visited the Greece sector last month to check on the place. I was not allowed to take photos inside the Greece sector by Nakheel, in fact nobody is allowed onto the construction site to take photos for "safety reasons" hence the great mystery of the absence of photos, although one can stand next to the parameter fence and take all the pictures you want. If anyone does want to get onto the construction site may i suggest you get yourself a hard hat and construction boots and pretend to be an engineer or something... that way you likely to make it in and out swiftly without any hassle.

When will they finish exactly... no one can say for sure, end of December, or February but what ever it is it will be very soon. International City looks much like a ghost town and will probably for the next 2 years until it gets lived in a bit, but from what i saw Nakheel was plowing ahead at an accelerated pace to complete construction... this i can vouch for with my own eyes.

H

Hameed

kkazziha, thank you for the info and for enlightning us with regards to the greece sector.

R

riz1234uk

Hameed,
My brother in law is project manager for the building company that is doing the work in international city. I been kindly informed by him dec 2007 is far too early. Although he is saying Feb 2008 is the expected completion date as i mentioned before. I hAVE 6 apartments there currently, so i am hoping it be complete by feb 2008. As mentioned before i have been inside the building site with my brother in law and it is looking good.
I am going there end of this month again.

R

riz1234uk

October 12, 2007
Hi ,
I have 2 units in greece cluster "L" can someone tell me when is the handover by Nakheel and how many of you have got your sales agreement from Nakheel? I still do not have the sales agreement from Nakheel but have the sales letter from my agent. Also if anyone knows the latest prices for a one bedrrom and studio in Greece cluster 'L' and also the price of shops in Greece. Will appreciate the information
Regards
Fernandes
Fernandes,
The price of an apartment at the current value is up to a maximum of 550000AED in greece cluster"L". The source is my brother in law who is the project manager of the construction company doing the work.

H

Hameed

If the project is delayed, which it looks like, does that we will be entitled to compensation of some kind. Does anybody what this entaisl?

F

Fernandes

Fernandes,
The price of an apartment at the current value is up to a maximum of 550000AED in greece cluster"L". The source is my brother in law who is the project manager of the construction company doing the work.
Thank you for your information
Fernandes
If you have any latest pictures kindly share - Thank you

M

mk2301

HI guys!

i spoke to my agent today and he says handover of greece apts should start around the 15th Jan any update from any one else?

F

Fernandes

HI guys!

i spoke to my agent today and he says handover of greece apts should start around the 15th Jan any update from any one else?
I am given to understand that the handover for greece will be sometimes Feb/Mar. These agents do not tell you correctely. I have been asking my agent and there is no reply from them for I want to book my ticket in advance so I get a lower class and a cheaper fare. If anyone on the forum have any information to share about the hand over dates for Greece will be appreciated.
Thank you
Fernandes

L

Lsab

I am given to understand that the handover for greece will be sometimes Feb/Mar. These agents do not tell you correctely. I have been asking my agent and there is no reply from them for I want to book my ticket in advance so I get a lower class and a cheaper fare. If anyone on the forum have any information to share about the hand over dates for Greece will be appreciated.
Thank you
Fernandes
We recieved an email from our building owner last week to say that the completion date for our building - K7 - is Dec 31st and we have to send our final payment no later than 15 days before that. I've just emailed him to ask our actual handover date. I'll let you know.

F

Fernandes

We recieved an email from our building owner last week to say that the completion date for our building - K7 - is Dec 31st and we have to send our final payment no later than 15 days before that. I've just emailed him to ask our actual handover date. I'll let you know.
They all pay the game of hide and seek, all they want is your money first, once they receive the money you are at their mercy. I came to understand that after completion of the building it takes two to three months to hand over the units, kindly check with others and do not get cheated by first parting with you final payment and have to wait for a long time. Let me know if you know anything different.
Fernandes

R

riz1234uk

Its true lots of people are giving different dates for the completion time, some agents say december and some some next year, but the honest truth is March is the actual date.
I advice before sending any final payment , to go and check the property out cos my brother in law told me the builders are rushing to complete, so some work is not being done properly. I am going next week to visit my sister and will be visiting the international city greece again, but i doubt anything has changed.

F

Fernandes

Its true lots of people are giving different dates for the completion time, some agents say december and some some next year, but the honest truth is March is the actual date.
I advice before sending any final payment , to go and check the property out cos my brother in law told me the builders are rushing to complete, so some work is not being done properly. I am going next week to visit my sister and will be visiting the international city greece again, but i doubt anything has changed.
November 26, 2007
After your visit do let us have your views and send us some pictures if possible I have 3 units in Greece "L" cluster. Thank you very much for your contributions. We all will be awaiting your comments.
Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.