International City - Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aziqbal

Hi, I am in the same boat and have not received any rent since Dec 09. I keep getting fed lies about staff members who stole from the company and directors who sign cheques being ill and on annual leave.

I rang 5 times this week and each time they promised to ring me back and explain but they didnt. On Thursday evening I received a letter by email to say they were is severe financial difficulty and would not be able to pay me for at least 12 months. I rang the London office today because Dubai is closed until Sunda and they were even less helpful.

I really do not know what to do at this point. I really need the money as Im getting married in a couple of months. I am considering travelling to Dubai to see if there is tenants in my apartment and if so to explain situation and either deal direct with them or find my own tenants.

Has anybody any suggestions ?
im on the same boat but minc have my keys, i cant find tenants if i dont have keys thats my problem!!

how can we get our keys back? does anyone know where mincs new office is?

P

paddyh007

MINC Property Rental Guarantee

Hi Aziqbal
I spoke with MINC today on the phone. I told them I wanted the keys back and they said once I travelled to Dubai they would hand over keys and the relevant paperwork and let me deal directly with my tenant that currently lives in my apartment.

They insist that will pay rents for the month of August onwards, so basically if you opt for monthly rent you will receive August's rental income in early September. Or, if you opt for being paid quarterly you will receive August, SEpt and October in early November. I have asked them to change my payment to monthly because I basically do not trust them to pay me quarterly. I can not afford to wait another 3 months anyway. They said they will get back to me on this Sunday.

Are you living in Dubai ? I have their new phone number if this is any help to you.

A

aziqbal

Hi Aziqbal
I spoke with MINC today on the phone. I told them I wanted the keys back and they said once I travelled to Dubai they would hand over keys and the relevant paperwork and let me deal directly with my tenant that currently lives in my apartment.

They insist that will pay rents for the month of August onwards, so basically if you opt for monthly rent you will receive August's rental income in early September. Or, if you opt for being paid quarterly you will receive August, SEpt and October in early November. I have asked them to change my payment to monthly because I basically do not trust them to pay me quarterly. I can not afford to wait another 3 months anyway. They said they will get back to me on this Sunday.

Are you living in Dubai ? I have their new phone number if this is any help to you.
hi paddy

yes can u pass me thier number and i will give them a call,do u know who u spoke to? last time i spoke to pooja, i live in scotland and i cant go to dubai so easily

the thing i dont understand is if they have tenants in our flats why are they not paying us the rent? why wud they give us the keys and allow to self manage? they will be lossing out even more

K

kkazziha

folks, we are all being screwed, I think Minc is going bankrupt over another development project called the Prodegy that went belly up. I suspect they are using our rental guarantee to pay some of their over head costs. I live in Kenya and in June, I went to meet with Simon Everet, all he could say was sorry, and then had to rush off! Apparently the owners have also fled or are hiding in Canada, Naila Abou quit and ran off to Abu Dhabi and Poojah Lal is on vacation... probably laying low. Consider yourselves lucky you didn't invest in the Prodegy. Now I think we need to get an email list and contact details for a possible class action... Mine is [email protected]. Email me with the subject MINC legal counsel.... and i will try to get a list of names, we may be able to get 1 lawyer to act on our behalf and chase some of our money for us from Minc as long as they are trading in Dubai!!! In the meantime, we need to find a new management company... I am thinking of Better Homes, anybody have any experience working with them? Good or bad???

A

aziqbal

i dont have keys to hand over to new estate agent!! how do i get my keys?? kkazziha which office did u vist Emirates Towers? is ur apartment occupied?

Last edited:
A

alden

Hi
As i said in a post on 31.7.10, we found ourselfs in the same situation as you,change agents now. As for trying to get money owed to you, forget it, every other post on this forum is about people trying to get money owed to them back in some way or another, and how many have had any luck.
We now use Better homes and have found them to be very helpful.
If you do change agents,and you live outside the uae there is quite a bit of paperwork to do, i.e new contracts, power of Attorney etc.

A

alyna

Is anyone here have some photos of Greece??

I really would love to see some new photos of Greece

P

paddyh007

MINC Property Liquidation ?

Does anyone know whats happening with MINC Property now?? There phones are not ringing and they owe me €2500 in rent. They have keys to my apartment and Im sure the apartment is let out so do I travel to Dubai to evict a tenant who will probably tell me he has paid MINC or is anyone in the same boat??

P

paddyh007

I forgot to mention, my apartment is in International City, Greece. Has anybody else had communication with MINC in recent days??

B

Bulldozer

Hunter Gatherer ...
really sorry to hear all your stories about those scum bags at Minc.

I bought a place from them also, same circumstances , guaranteed rent and all - in the end just before i got keys decided i didnt want their measly rent - so I said gimme keys i dont want your furntiture pack or tenants ....... dealt with idiot everest, pooja da b.i.t.c.h, the slimey brothers haroon and kamran mahmood, and the rest of the sorry scummies in london and dubai - in the end , employed a lawyer , cost me about 2000 GBP , but they sent me the keys - but not without a fight and threatenening me with all sorts of court action.
Got my apartment, paid their ridiculous fees, and got shot of them.....
one of the things on my bucket list is to make their life a misery in every way i can - for what was a very difficult period in my life - anyway - forget my story -

i'm horrrified but not surprised to hear of what is happening here - if anyone thinks i can lend a hand with making their lives a mess - or conversely share their current contact info with me to help me stick it to them - see my other posts about the ruckus we are about to create for another scumbag dung eating local developer - then please get in touch - just email me on the email address of al-attar (at) hot mail (dot) co (dot) uk

B

Bulldozer

Hunter Gatherer ...
Rip-off Report | Minc Enterprises - Mahmood | Complaint Review: 759041

hello all - please read the report in 'ripoff reports' about the mahmood scum! For those who dont know, just search on haroon mahmood and kamran mahmood in google and do some digging...

these scum brothers originally lived in southwest london, after their father passed away, the land/property they were left with in the docklands was redeveloped and thats where this 'rags to riches story began' ....of course off the blood sweat and tears of innocent people....

Status
Not open for further replies.