Internation City 3 - Advice Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PaulF37

My wife and I have invested in Internation City Stage 3, through GDP. We have just be notified that the origianl agreement has now changed and that they cant help us get the 70% finance with a local bank now. This is our first investment and is now worrying us. GDP have told us no one is getting a mortage in Dubai now. Can anyone in the know help us with some advice as to the best course of action. The information from GDP is limited and in small chunks! If anyone can help or clarify things for us that would be appreciated

A

andypandyspot

new payment plans

hi same here ,i dont intend signing them that was not agreement ,look on post gpd park lane i have posted there with my thoughts ,people with same problems but posting in different subjects ,maybe it would be better to start new thread on these new agreements and lack of finance and mortgages
personally want my money back and run as far away as possible but i thik they are trying to real people in deeper amanda

R

Roshan

They always say in real estate investment, one needs to form a team. You will have a broker, advocate and mortgage advisor as part of that team.

It's good to consult a mortgage advisor as it's their business day in and day out to find you a mortgage as that's their bread and butter. Now if bread has become TOAST, it's a different issue, but that should not stop you from trying.

Why don't you get in touch with HOME MATTERS, they might have something for you OR probably will listen to your case, try and then either conclude a deal or regret. I don't know how good they are but I see them sometimes on the papers and it's worth trying out.

Mortgage has slowed down..but as they all say...impossible is nothing and Never give up. Concentrate on the solution and not the problem.

Good luck.

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.