Interested in purchasing in Northern Sunny Beach or Sveti Vlas

L

ladybird2011

I have spent the summer exploring various areas and developments in Sunny Beach and we are considering purchasing a couple of apartments around there as investment and rental places.

We already have an apartment in Sunset Kosharitsa which we love but this is just for our use and not for rental, although we are looking to maybe buy another in the same complex.

Prices seem higher in the northern area, but it is quieter and far more pleasant.

I don't know as much about Sveti Vlas - we loved the original older part but hated down by the Marina. And have been warned that much of the development in the area between Sunny Beach and Sveti Vlas itself is built without proper permissions.

J

jessiebell11

hey there, i have been down in that area and love it also, but not as lucky to have a property there. but if you looking into buying again the guy who showed me around last time, paul was fantastic he had a really good knowlegde of the area and its people.
I found him and his company a pleasure to work with you should check them out
good luck with the house hunting !

L

ladybird2011

Sure - this Paul guy seems amazing! Two posts and all praising this Paul guy! I am looking to buy privately, not through some agency you are so keen on promoting. Suggest you actually contribute to the forums, not just tell everyone how great some random guy or agency is.

K

Kellyb

I have spent the summer exploring various areas and developments in Sunny Beach and we are considering purchasing a couple of apartments around there as investment and rental places.

We already have an apartment in Sunset Kosharitsa which we love but this is just for our use and not for rental, although we are looking to maybe buy another in the same complex.

Prices seem higher in the northern area, but it is quieter and far more pleasant.

I don't know as much about Sveti Vlas - we loved the original older part but hated down by the Marina. And have been warned that much of the development in the area between Sunny Beach and Sveti Vlas itself is built without proper permissions.

Hi there,

We looked at Sunset Kosharitsa with Bulgarian Properties and really liked it. But ended up buying in Lozenets near Bourgas through them instead. Did you buy your apartment through BP???

Could you possibly recommend any agents you have dealt with to purchase your apartments as we are currently selling our 2 bedroom apartment and looking for agents to sell for us.

Your advise would be much appreciated.

L

ladybird2011

No we bought our apartments (now two in Sunset and one in Sozopol) privately. I would not buy through BulgarianProperties, they are well known for inflating prices and have steep commission. I have also used them to try and sell a couple of villas further inland and they added around 5000K Euros onto the prices I gave them - not surprisingly no buyers! Well I tell a lie, there is always an 'interested' person as soon as they list your property but this person will not offer the purchase price etc....