ad

Instant notifications when properties matching your criteria become available SaaS

O

obolland

Hi everyone

I've been developing a product which I think could have a huge benefit to both individuals and investors/property developers seeking and to find the next property.
The product is a software, whereby the customer launches a live 'query' for a properties matching their criteria.
The moment a matching property is listed you receive a notification with all property details, contact details etc.
Our backend consists of a near real-time database of newly listed properties, sourced from every major (and not so major) online property sales platform you can imagine (RightMove, OnTheMarket etc etc as well as non-property specific sites such as Gumtree, eBay and soon FaceBook Marketplace).
Essentially we will have the most comprehensive online database of newly listed properties in the country.

At this stage, I have a working proof of concept but I'm yet to gauge interest in the product.
In your opinion, is there an advantage to knowing about a property the moment it comes on the market?
Would you find this useful enough to pay for it, and if so, what's it worth to you?

I appreciate any feedback you might have. If this proves to be a viable product then I'll happily provide you all with early access, beta testing etc.

Many thanks!
Olly