Informative international property sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SarahShams

Hello everyone,
As you can see im new here and im very much a beginner in the property business . So i just thought of asking you guys, are there any websites with good country profiles which i can just view without registering or you know without paying to view them?
And on a general note what do you think is a good site and what do you guys prefer?

Anxiously waiting for the replies. Thank you

R

rama1

I would search by region and I am sure you will find all necessary resources.

D

DC

Good point maybe on Totally Property there should be country guides.
What sort of information do you want?

Anthony

Anthony

Information on Brazil

Hi Fayezah
I´m new to the forum too, but my company focusses on Brazil and there are some good downloads on spc-overseas.com web site.
Let me know if we can be of assistance.

Sunny Days

Sunny Days

Findaproperty.com do lots of guides. Look in the overseas section (small tab on top of home page) - then you get choices of continents - choices of countries and guides to help with different types of purchases.
Enjoy your research!
Sunny Days

S

SarahShams

hmph

Hey thats alot of information. I'm surely thankful to all of you and just for the sake of letting you guys know. When i was researching myself i came across this website which was totally according to what i or anyone'd need. Country profiles are like really good and i really liked the site. I think you guys should have a look at it too and do you think it can help any one of you? The link is ipbre.com

D

DC

Is this your company?

Is this your company you are promoting? Why does the company not say who they are?

THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS COMPANY, THEY HAVE NO INFORMATION ABOUT WHO THEY ARE, WHERE THEY ARE BASED. TREAT WITH CAUTION.

S

SarahShams

ermm?

well if it was mine i would have just advertised about it instead of asking you guys for help. It just seemed to help me in what i needed so i thought of letting you guys know so that it might be of some help to a few of you :S
Why are you more or less sounding like offended? :S

L

lina

If You need any property in Bulgaria or just info about the country - let me know.
Check this site - propertyshop.bg (it's the Company i'm working for)

Kalina Genova
[email protected]
mobile: +359 878 445 089

D

Dia Soleado Invest

For great overall information on the world's property market I have always turned to Overseas Property Professional. You have to have a membership to access all of the articles, which I think was an annual charge of around £60 or so, but it is well worth it. You can still have a browse without joining and I would say it is definitely worth a look for anyone who is serious about property investment. You can find them at Overseas Property Professional; UK Property Magazine

immernoch

immernoch

To be honest, I would try to get in touch with someone local. It helps to be well connected. I only trust my agents and their network because they're honest, but I always always always do a background check and compare their information with local news sources from the area (unbiased) and even "hip" and "trendy" magazines.

What I can tell you that's different from all of the above agents who are pumping their work is that you have to do your homework. Visit all of the above listed websites, but do at least three times as much independent background checks.

In the end, you don't want to rely on one single source. Ever.

S

SarahShams

Right. True that! Im gonna have a look on all the websites you guys suggested and im sure they'll be helpful in some way or the other :D. Thank you so much! However none commented on the site which i listed as helpful?

P

propertastic

If you are interested in Central & Eastern Europe plus the developing Mediterranean, we've just launched a site that gives an independent unbiased view of them without trying to sell property in any one particular market.

See what you think - it's at propertastic.com

S

SarahShams

Hey i checked out all of the links you guys suggested and al were helpful but i wonder if im checking all the sites. none from you tells me if ipbre.com can be helpful in anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.