Info about Athens and Thessaloniki

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raul

Hi everyone,

Living in Dubai now, but missing the European culture and atmosphere a lot... Therefore considering a move to Greece.

Heard there are many good job opportunities in Athens and especially Thessaloniki (for good English, but non-Greek speaking persons). Can anybody tell me anything about this? I am 22 y.o, male, and have 3-4 years international business experience....

And how is life in Athens and Thessaloniki? Must be a little busy from what I?ve heard... Is the transpiration okay? What about housing, where to look? How to buy a house over there?

I've been told Athens News is a good source for this kind of information, but just checking out the experiences of people who are already there

Thanks for any reply

trent

trent

Hello Raul,
I`ve been living in Thessaloniki for about 13yrs now, just came out for one originally and never got around to leaving!

Life here in Thess is fun.
The buses and trains ect are fine, mostly new buses with air conditioning !

The Athens news is a good place to look for info, but if you do a Google search for Jobs/Greece property/Greece then you will get a lot better idea on what is available !

There are a lot of free services out there and be careful of agencies ect that want your money !
They don?t always live up to their promises!

Check out the web sites for Thessaloniki and Athens, ...okay there is mine as shown in my signature, Greece is Home and Athens Rooms Accommodation Apartments, Greece Travel and Living Guide

Good luck with every thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.