Infinity Express

S

SUAVE

Fatih's bar is right by the river in the centre of Kemer. If you know where the Taxis/Jandarma post is on the roundabout - right next to the river bridge - Fatih's is right behind. There is a sign 'Green Park'. There is a gathering of expats there most days, many of whom live around the several Country Homes sites in the area. Hence you can get some useful information/local knowledge. Efes is good value at 3TL - it was 2.50TL until recently!
I think I know the one. Is it set right back on the river front. IE on your left as you go over the bridge?

C

Chudleigh

I think I know the one. Is it set right back on the river front. IE on your left as you go over the bridge?
Yes, it's on the left as you go over the bridge from the roundabout.

J

javuk

visit

Hi everyone just wanted to say we will be there for a few weeks so will try to keep you all posted as to major developments/pics if I get access to the internet hopefully,take care,
Javuk.

Anyone heard anything from IE lately?

S

SUAVE

Hi everyone just wanted to say we will be there for a few weeks so will try to keep you all posted as to major developments/pics if I get access to the internet hopefully,take care,
Javuk.
Have a good time and keep us informed

S

SUAVE

Does anyone know from whereabouts in Fethiye you get the Hydrofoil to Rhodos

R

Rammah

In Centrum, opposite the Marina, 2 doors next to Finansbank and the Pizza place. Forgot the place's name, but they do it.

Good luck, Enjoy it!

I am there now, so if you are here too, let's meet up for a coffee one of those days/nights!

Rammah

S

SUAVE

In Centrum, opposite the Marina, 2 doors next to Finansbank and the Pizza place. Forgot the place's name, but they do it.

Good luck, Enjoy it!

I am there now, so if you are here too, let's meet up for a coffee one of those days/nights!

Rammah
Hi there, thanks for that. We are not there at present but planning ahead for August. Have you been upto the CCC if so do you have any updates about the main building, IE etc,

R

Rammah

Yes been there. Basement floor is not visible anymore cuz the wall have grown which is a good sign. I met couple of families staying there on holiday, the bar is open till 9pm.
Courts not yet... I'm pushing for those since I'm back here this summer and would've loved to be the first to play tennis there!!!!

Regards,
Rammah

S

SUAVE

Yes been there. Basement floor is not visible anymore cuz the wall have grown which is a good sign. I met couple of families staying there on holiday, the bar is open till 9pm.
Courts not yet... I'm pushing for those since I'm back here this summer and would've loved to be the first to play tennis there!!!!

Regards,
Rammah
Have they given any estimate of how long everything is going to take?

R

Rammah

Have they given any estimate of how long everything is going to take?
No, but I am pretty sure it would be good for our 2011 holidays! I don't see how it could drag longer as it is almost there.

In any case, I know about few good things taking place with regards to rentals, and I am involved in that since some of my contacts are in talks with them on that front, so let's hope that for the sake of all of us (investors in CCC),things would shape up positively.

Villa owners are now in the driving seat it seems, but since I am an apartment owner, I am trying to push for it that way too! Let's see!

Regards,

Rammah

S

SUAVE

No, but I am pretty sure it would be good for our 2011 holidays! I don't see how it could drag longer as it is almost there.

In any case, I know about few good things taking place with regards to rentals, and I am involved in that since some of my contacts are in talks with them on that front, so let's hope that for the sake of all of us (investors in CCC),things would shape up positively.

Villa owners are now in the driving seat it seems, but since I am an apartment owner, I am trying to push for it that way too! Let's see!

Regards,

Rammah
Hopefully as we are an apartment owner as well if we all push together we should be alright

J

Janalan

New photos of Country Club

Hi Everyone

Has anybody returned lately with some new photos? Now starting to count down the weeks until we will be back at the end of August.

H

Holenchuk

Thanks you for sharing.

We are looking into investing aboard and this area particular intrigues us. Is there anywhere online where we can do a little more research about the area? Thanks for your time and I'll finish reading this thread in case there's more to see.

Thanks for your time...

J

javuk

Visit

Hi all
just returned from a month's stay at our apartment in Country club. It was very relaxing there and met some fellow owners and had a great time especially in the pool !It was encouraging to see the social building going up slowly but surely !Did the snagging of the apartment also and went to seki where there were some ski lifts is this new or has it been like this a while anybody know?the drive up there was a little scary as I didn't know what to expect but the views were spectacular !
will write some more after I get some rest,
Javuk

Anyone heard anything from IE lately?

R

Rammah

Hi all
just returned from a month's stay at our apartment in Country club. It was very relaxing there and met some fellow owners and had a great time especially in the pool !It was encouraging to see the social building going up slowly but surely !Did the snagging of the apartment also and went to seki where there were some ski lifts is this new or has it been like this a while anybody know?the drive up there was a little scary as I didn't know what to expect but the views were spectacular !
will write some more after I get some rest,
Javuk
Welcome back!
Glad you enjoyed it. I will be there soon.
Rammah

K

Kjarkata

do yo need a visa or if you are and apartment owner, you get some sort of residence permit