Infinity Express

D

dollygal

We contacted Ikea in Izmir via the Ikea Turkey website and have been corresponding in English with a very helpful member of staff. They are quite happy to deliver to Kemer, our order is quite large and very heavy and the delivery charge is approx £250 which we thought was very reasonable. There is also a company in Fethiye who will collect and deliver items from Izmir Ikea. They charge 8% surcharge on the store price + delivery. Let me know if you ever want their contact details.
Thanks, I will!:)

C

Cazzholly

Dollygal, when are you hoping to go out to stay in Kemer? We have booked flights for the middle of July so have fingers crossed that the property will be finished by then! We have been receiving regular updates and photos from Laura and they really seem to be getting on with things out there. The apartments look to be almost completed as does the communal pool which is encouraging :)

D

dollygal

Dollygal, when are you hoping to go out to stay in Kemer? We have booked flights for the middle of July so have fingers crossed that the property will be finished by then! We have been receiving regular updates and photos from Laura and they really seem to be getting on with things out there. The apartments look to be almost completed as does the communal pool which is encouraging :)
Hi there, the villa buyers must get more privileged treatment :) We never get any updates or news we just pay our money every two months. Yes things had come along when we went in January, but the actual apartment hadn't changed too much from September as it was more or less finished then, at least on the outside. I am still not sure when we will go, we may be going to America at the end of May anyway so probably won't rush. It may even be as late as August or September. They certainly gave us the impression when we were there that it would be a bit late being completed. The pool was coming along though as you say. However work on the main block which would contain all the amenities was yet to commence.

C

Cazzholly

Country Club, Kemer

Hi there, the villa buyers must get more privileged treatment :) We never get any updates or news we just pay our money every two months. Yes things had come along when we went in January, but the actual apartment hadn't changed too much from September as it was more or less finished then, at least on the outside. I am still not sure when we will go, we may be going to America at the end of May anyway so probably won't rush. It may even be as late as August or September. They certainly gave us the impression when we were there that it would be a bit late being completed. The pool was coming along though as you say. However work on the main block which would contain all the amenities was yet to commence.
If you PM me with your email, I'll gladly forward pics of the apartments. We are still being told that the end of May is the goal, but I've seen no photos of the amenities block so that may not be finished as quickly :( We are due to visit again at Easter so will let you know what's going on when we get back. If you want us to check your apartment and see how it's coming on, or if you want photos of it, let me know!

S

Sellas

Hi All,
We bought our apartment in August and went back in October for the furniture shop. We are very happy so far with everything. We changed our kitchen units without any problem and no extra cost. Hopefully the apartment will be finished in May because we have booked our tickets to visit at the end of May. If anyone know anymore on progress at the Country Club please let me know.

D

dollygal

Country Club

Hi All,
We bought our apartment in August and went back in October for the furniture shop. We are very happy so far with everything. We changed our kitchen units without any problem and no extra cost. Hopefully the apartment will be finished in May because we have booked our tickets to visit at the end of May. If anyone know anymore on progress at the Country Club please let me know.
Hi there

What number apartment are you buying? Ours is 27. As I said we visited at the beginning of January and things are progressing, but I just wonder if the entire development will be finished on time as Infinity themselves seemed to be saying it would be a little later. At the time of our visit work was yet to commence the main block housing the indoor pool and various facilities. Our apartment is nearly finished, but had been in September when we purchased anyway, as it is next to the show apartment. There wasn't much building work going on the day we visited the development, despite it being a nice sunny day.

C

Cazzholly

Hi All,
Hi Sellas,

We were told when we visited in December that the properties should be finished by 31st May, which is the date stated in our contract. We were advised not to purchase flights though until July to allow for any delays in completion.

As Dollygal says, it seems likely that the amenities buildings may not be completed at the same time.

Hopefully it will all be finished on time :)

S

Sellas

Hi,
Thanks for that information, we are in apartment 43 and now that we have bought our tickets we must just hope for the best. I must say it won't be a problem if the main building is not finished as long as our apartment is. We will have lots of thing to do during that time so it would be nice just to be there to see and live in the apatment. We have also book tickets to visit at the end of July and August so hopefully we will all meet each other soon.

S

Sellas

Hi,
This is very interesting because nobody told us not to buy any tickets. I know of a few other people that will also be visiting at the end of May. Well, we can just wait and see now hopefully all will be finished or atleast the apartment. I will e-mail Laura, she should have more information.

J

javuk

country club apartment 25

Hi, this is my first post, so I hope I am doing it okay!
Has anyone had any experience of a company called Infinity Express Construction in Turkey? We have placed a deposit on a property in Kemer near Fethiye in a development called the Country Club. It looks as if it is going to be great, but would be interested to hear of anyone's experiences and possible problems with buying in Turkey.
Yes Hi there myself and a friend have purchased an apartment there and hope to visit later in the year when completed to open bank accounts and maybe furnishing and any other matters. I trust Umit and hope that everything will go well !!!

R

Rammy

Country Club

Hi everyone, great to find this blog!!
We bought a villa at the Country Club (C4) in August 2007 and are now starting to get excited as the complex nears completion.
I have to say that to date all of the people that we have met and dealt with, from Infinity, have been great and it is reassuring that they have alot of pride in this development. Also reassuring to hear from others who have bought around Kemer, sining the praises of Infinity.
I've no doubt that there will be teething problems but hopefully not many. Can't wait to get there and meet everyone on completion. Don't know what we are doing about additonal furniture yet but have some Turkish friends in Ovacik who may point us in the direction of good deals. Interesting about Ikea - thanks.
We are going out 3rd April for 2 weeks (staying in Olu deniz) and will hire car and have several visits to Country Club. Will keep posting. We are from North West.
Will be good to liaise on stuff like - Do we pay service costs in pounds or lire ie whats best for us/do we have a choice etc.

J

javuk

good to know

We bought a villa at the Country Club (C4) in August 2007 and are now starting to get excited as the complex nears completion.
I have to say that to date all of the people that we have met and dealt with, from Infinity, have been great and it is reassuring that they have alot of pride in this development. Also reassuring to hear from others who have bought around Kemer, sining the praises of Infinity.
I've no doubt that there will be teething problems but hopefully not many. Can't wait to get there and meet everyone on completion. Don't know what we are doing about additonal furniture yet but have some Turkish friends in Ovacik who may point us in the direction of good deals. Interesting about Ikea - thanks.
We are going out 3rd April for 2 weeks (staying in Olu deniz) and will hire car and have several visits to Country Club. Will keep posting. We are from North West.
Will be good to liaise on stuff like - Do we pay service costs in pounds or lire ie whats best for us/do we have a choice etc.
Yes it is very reassuring to find that there are plenty of satisfied customers and we owners are all pretty much excited to see the Project once completed...one thing I might add though in the contract I think it states if the Project runs overdue there is a compensation clause I think its £200 for every month.

C

Cazzholly

Country Club, Kemer

Hi Rammy,

Nice to hear from another buyer at the Country Club . We will be staying in Calis the second week in April so may well bump into you :) We were under the impression that the service change was in GBP but don't know whether there is any choice in this. Another question to add to our list!

Cazz

C

Cazzholly

Country Club, Kemer

Yes it is very reassuring to find that there are plenty of satisfied customers and we owners are all pretty much excited to see the Project once completed...one thing I might add though in the contract I think it states if the Project runs overdue there is a compensation clause I think its £200 for every month.

Javuk, yes you are correct, there is compensation payable of £200 per month if the project overruns. I think given the amount of properties, IE will do their utmost to get the sold properties on the development finished by the end of May. Fingers crossed anyway!

Cazz

J

javuk

Facilities

Javuk, yes you are correct, there is compensation payable of £200 per month if the project overruns. I think given the amount of properties, IE will do their utmost to get the sold properties on the development finished by the end of May. Fingers crossed anyway!

Cazz
Does anyone know roughly what the prices will be for use of say turkish baths/horseriding/tennis for people who own properties there?Did anyone get a cheaper return flight after initial inspection trip?is this possible?
thanks

R

Rammy

Hi Rammy,

Nice to hear from another buyer at the Country Club . We will be staying in Calis the second week in April so may well bump into you :) We were under the impression that the service change was in GBP but don't know whether there is any choice in this. Another question to add to our list!

Cazz
Cazz,

Thanks. Would be good to have a chat with another owner.

rammy.

D

dollygal

Facilities at Country Club

Does anyone know roughly what the prices will be for use of say turkish baths/horseriding/tennis for people who own properties there?Did anyone get a cheaper return flight after initial inspection trip?is this possible?
thanks
Hi there

We did ask about service charges, but Infinity said it was not possible to say what they would be yet as it has to be decided by a committee which will be made up of owners. I am not sure if the service charges will include the use of the facilities or if some things have to be paid for at the time. Obviously horse riding would be an extra. Infinity did tell us that they didn't think the horse riding would be starting until later.

J

javuk

Hi there

We did ask about service charges, but Infinity said it was not possible to say what they would be yet as it has to be decided by a committee which will be made up of owners. I am not sure if the service charges will include the use of the facilities or if some things have to be paid for at the time. Obviously horse riding would be an extra. Infinity did tell us that they didn't think the horse riding would be starting until later.
Many thanks for the information very useful!!!stay in touch!