Individual home or Flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miler

Hello friends pls tell me which is best to buy individual house or Flat.

webinravi

webinravi

depending upon situation

Hi Miler,

This is depend upon you. Both have different benefit. It is also matter upon your family size. If you have single family then i suggest you to buy a flat and if you have large family then build you own home.

But in both case, so many things depending.

R

ranjankumar12

It depends on a lot of factors like where you intend to buy your house, what is your budget and what facilities you want etc...

Individual houses can be rebuilt and with the land the price does appreciate over a period of time. Flats are popular in a city environment where there is lack of space.

Ultimately it depends on the budget. A house can cost upwards of 1 crore in city whereas a flat can be bought for 50 lakhs.

R

ranjankumar12

It depends on a lot of factors like where you intend to buy your house, what is your budget and what facilities you want etc...

Individual houses can be rebuilt and with the land the price does appreciate over a period of time. Flats are popular in a city environment where there is lack of space.

Ultimately it depends on the budget. A house can cost upwards of 1 crore in city whereas a flat can be bought for 50 lakhs.

M

may123

My choice is individual home. There has lot of place and feel free.

saanvisharma20

saanvisharma20

Banned
Individual house

If you have budget to buy individual house then I would like to suggest you to go for it as you get both benefit plot and house.

Regards,
Saanvi Sharma

R

RafaelJames

Flat or home

This is totally your choice what do you prefer to live a flat or a independent house.
Flats are more preferred for the families where Husband & wife both are working for security reasons.

A

Ashton Leigh

You should decide based on criteria like your investment capability, the size of the family and the kind of facilities you are looking for. While readymade flats come with all modern amenities, in a home, you may need to do the arrangements on your own.

R

Rohitin

Hello,

I think Flat and Individual House both are good. Both have some drawbacks and some good things. Only one thing i want say that if small family then prefer Flat and if big family then prefer own house only because of security reason.

Thanks

P

parastcn

Room for two

I want a flat in which two people can stay easily...

Rajiv_UDB

Rajiv_UDB

Yeah it is totally of your choice both have their advantages and disadvantages like if you want to live in the society which will work together then you can opt to flat and if you want separate living then can go for plots or homes.

B

bryansmo12

Hi,
I think individual home will be better if you are living with your family for long time. The things will be according to your convenience .

S

sonam.kumari

That is totally depend on one choice:

Some People done like to be in apartment they want separate house in that case villa will be good.

In normal also for same price villa will be good idea.

S

shilpa

Banned
Advantages of independent house

• An independent house provides you greater degree of freedom.
• Ability to design the house as per your wish.
• Future modification of exteriors as per the latest trends and wishes.
• If you have keen interest in gardening then you would have a space to build on your interest or grow your pets.
• More privacy with no more problems with regard to sound sweepage.
• You can always expand the space as per requirement in the future when your children grow up.
• You can develop the higher floors when you want to make some additional income through rent.

Advantages of an apartment

• One of the key advantage of an apartment is security for your family members in the event you are traveling or for the expensive house hold goods.
• Facilities such as power and water backup, uninterrupted supply of cooking gas would help you to live a hazzle free life. The scarcity of power and good water is becoming a serious problem in most top cities and the problem is expected to escalate more in the future.
• An apartment which is part of a large development will have a well maintained garden and landscaping as part of the complex. This will provide space for you and your family to take a stroll and relax.
• Club facilities will provide you access to gym, sports, swimming pool etc which will help you to lead an active and healthy life – a must need in the current high stress environment.
• Services such as plumber, electrician are available on call (from the society) which will help to reduce the hazel of maintaining your home. etc.

Think about these factors and also think about Disadvantages and then decide.

S

Shivashish

Flats are built in many areas with all facilities and it gives more benefit to buy a flat but at the same time, An independent house provides you greater degree of freedom and also Ability to design the house as per your wish So its depends on you where you want to live flats or independent houses.

R

rubina2013

It depends on you, If you are ok to adjust with people then you can goto Flats

W

westernheights

Its purely depends on your family requirements and your budget.

A

andis9

This depends upon individual opinion and I prefer to have independent house with enough breathing space, playing area for kids etc.

J

JenniferKelly

Hello friends pls tell me which is best to buy individual house or Flat.
One of the important thing, which plays a major role is your budget. If you have enough budget, and you have to make choice I will suggest you to go for House.

S

samjackson

Hi Guys,

I am new to chennai, which is the best location to buy a apartment for low budget.

i found this site twodots.in please help me.

B

Bindu9

It depends on where we are living...if we are staying in city it is better to buy Flat because there will be more security.....

A

anniee

I would prefer for home. Home has many advantages like many rooms and have a spacious place to roam inside the house and you can invite many friends and relatives on weekends. And you can do anything like putting lights music and lots more without any fear that it will disturb the next neighbor

M

MadhavJha

I would prefer my individual home. Because there is no disturbance. you feel free to do whatever you like. No need to follow any rules and regulations. There is also too much free place to play, gardening etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.