Indian residential property outlook strong

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Despite the slowdown in the global economy, the demand for residential property in India will remain strong, according to real estate consultants. The industry though will see a significant slowdown in capital appreciation and the price rises of recent years are unlikely to be seen again for some time. The current global slowdown that has [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Indian residential property outlook strong

D

Dave_Velasco

Probably this is because India is seeing more opportunities and they are seeing things optimistically these days. This could be a good news for them if this one continues. Currently, I think their housing market is quite doing well.

N

neha121

Banned
There are a lot of property opportunities in different places. For such available properties you can consult the reliable real estate agents

R

RafaelJames

India

Indian Real Estate is strong enough and getting frequent investors. I think Noida & Gurgaon are the most prominent place for investors.

R

RafaelJames

India

Yes, I agree. Indian Real estate is growing and has strong outlook in future.

R

rubina2013

Probably this is because India is seeing more opportunities and they are seeing things optimistically these days. This could be a good news for them if this one continues. Currently, I think their housing market is quite doing well.
You are right, your words have come true already.