Indian real estate business

P

Patra01

Hello Friends,

Indian real estate investment business was rapidly growing in the last few years, and most of the people found great advantage of it. Some people suggest that it will also grow in the same ratio in the upcoming year. They assure the real estate business will not be hampered due to Indian economy slow down. But what is your thoughts ? Do you agree with them or you would like to share your own view..........

Just explore your views about upcoming property business in India.......

Cheers !

I

indiawindia

Indian real estate

Yes, it will grow. A lot of people are moving to India, large companies are setting up offices, people are moving to bigger cities, etc.

Investing in India is different from investing in the west. You will need a good lawyer, accountant, and local friends who can guide you. There are lots of scams pulled and you don't want to be involved in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tsaanchi

I truely agree to this discussion.. to invest in real estate industry is most of the time good.. but its better to have research before you invest on its present scenario and legal issues.

N

neha

I also agree with the fact that the real estate business of India is going to grow in the same manner in the coming years. This is because of the rising living standards of the people which is leading to an increase in demand

aahnagupta

aahnagupta

Real estate in India contributes about 5 per cent to India's gross domestic product (GDP). The total revenue generated from the real estate sector in 2010-11 stood at US$ 66.8 billion.So from this figures and current scenerio indicates growth.

M

miler

Yes, its very good to invest in real estate in India prices are hiking day by day but you have to be full information about this business while you set your mind for real estate business.

C

ChloeMiller

before dealing in any real estate business first gather information on the business that you'll be venturing in to avoid any conflicts in the future. I am interested in Facility Management In The Philippines and doing research about it.

I

indiahomes2008

Investment in Real Estate is a very good opportunity to earn good returns. But before investing we need to have good knowledge of the builder all the legal documents and procedure.

I

indiahomes2008

Investing in real estate is the good opportunity. You can get very good returns from them. But before investing make a brief research of the property where you will be investing as there are many frauds things going on this business too. If you are taking help of real estate agents then be sure he is professional and trustworthy.

V

Veenita

Banned
Real estate is good source for investment. Many people invested in real estate for profit and better lifestyle. In India there is lot of real estate projects increases. Real estate gave opportunity for earning money.

R

RafaelJames

Property in India

Real Estate business is growing fast in India but one should do proper research to choose to invest in property. Locality, Builder, society, basic amenities & price are some important factors that must be consider while buying a property.

khyatirealities

khyatirealities

Real Estate Investment In India Real estate business has always been leveraging and profitable. Increasing population is seeing an incredible increase in the value of land in many countries. The Indian Real Estate is an industry with immense growth prospect and endless demands.

A

Amol555

Banned
Yes i agree with you, real estate is one of the booming business in India it is due to growing populations as well as increasing wants of peoples.

S

sarvodyaseo

Real estate is the best option at present, if you really want to invest in something.

B

bryansmo12

It's really very good option to invest in real estate in India, because rates are increasing day by day in India.

A

Ankitshankar

investment in property

Hi I'm thinking about property in India and would love to speak to a few trustworthy lawyers. Would much appreciate any recommendations.

S

seo_butterflythemes

At this time, property is the good source of investment because property prices are so increases day by day. And this is only sector, most of the time investor gets huge profit. Thats why Real estate is one of the best source of investment.

A

AnubhavSaxena

Real Estate Investment

Yeah, Now a days real estate is the business, people are showing their interest to book under-constructed property for getting maximum return of their investment. Real Estate is totally changed now. A lot of profit we can get through the field.

Even some developers has changed the property plan of real estate like VIgneshwara Developers by providing 60% money back as a assured return of your full investment till 5 years.

Sanjeevkps

Sanjeevkps

I agree, India is fastest growing country, many foreign are moving to India and setup own business and offices. Village people are moving to bigger cities, etc.
Investing in the India is a great opportunity and earn more profit than investing in the west. you will need a good corporate consultants, who can guide you. There are a lot of scams pulled and you do not want to be involved in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rakesh1234

Noida , Mumbai , Chennai, Bangalore are good spots to invest in properties.

R

rubina2013

Indian Real Estate Business is booming, day by day the property prices are are increasing like anything. Before investing on real estate , you have to study the place and the property , If everything is good, then you can move and invest your money. It is very lucrative business in India.

M

markpeterson

There are lots of international and domestic companies in Indian realty business who plays an important role in booming real estate.

W

Winecountry

Real estate of India is play very important role in economy.