Independent legal advise and evaluation

T

Taru & Associates

Dear Sirs,

My name is Andrei Taru and I am a Romanian lawyer representing Taru & Associates Law Firm. Our law firm provides independent legal services in the field of real estate law and foreign investments.

We have professional experience in the field of property law and property transactions with persons that are not residents of Romania and also with Romanian and foreign companies providing real estate services in the country. Since 2005 we have performed great number of notary transactions of apartments in Constanta, Costinesti, Mangalia, Brasov, Sinaia, Predeal, Cluj, Sibiu, Giurgiu, Teleorman, Craiova, Bucharest etc, lands and rural properties in the country.

We could offer you full range of legal services concerning sale-purchase of real estate in the country and we guarantee you that your interests will be observed in the best and most professional way possible.

If you have any legal question concerning your sale-purchase of real estate or you just want to consult for some future investments in Romania you could contact us at any time.
I will be very pleased to help you with the legal aspects of your future sale-purchases.

Kind Regards,
Andrei Taru
Mobile:+40721959603

Taru& Asociatii law firm
17 Splaiul Independentei,ap.21
Bucharest, Romania
[email protected]
Phone /fax: +40213116359