Increasing Demands for Investment in India

P

Patra01

Hi Friends,

With the global economic slow down most of the corporate people are focusing on <snip> market for their investment which will let them more ROI (Return On Investment). Do you think that their investment strategy is right or you wanna to suggest them any other investment options??

Have a great day!

S

sharma

Banned
no i guess this would be the right strategy with the rates less, and a newly formed government looking for a mutual benefit and development

S

shilpa

Banned
Yes their investment strategy is right. Newly formed Government is moving in a right path.

M

madhurenterprise2013

Investment strategy is absolutely perfect.
New Government is rightly on the ideal track.

J

JenniferKelly

Investment in India is increasing as they are getting higher ROI(Return on Investment). Currently two best investment option are investment in Gold and real estate.

ihpuser

ihpuser

Dear Patra,

As your concern, that the global economic slow down most of the corporate people are focusing on <snip> market for their investment, which will let them more ROI (Return On Investment).

On this i do believe that that their investment strategy is right because India is increasingly dependent on increasing its real estate process of flats, apartments, lands and more ...

A

abhay

Banned
I agree to Jennifer Kelly on Investment in India has increased. Now, Investors are interested to do more investment in India. As per the recent study it is said i.e. this year real estate players in India will have a reason to smile. Studies indicate that NRI property buyers' investment is expected to surge by 35% against 18% in the last fiscal year. Based on your choice you can invest in gold and real east too. So many investor love to invest in Real Estate because they think Real estate Is a Better Investment Than Gold.