In which areas of India outside the major cities would you acquire property?

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
The major cities of India seem to attract the vast majority of real estate investment, both domestic and international, but what areas of India outside of the major cities do you feel offer good value for long-term property investment?

V

vaibhav

Banned
now the tear 2 cities like vadodara in gujrat, nagpur in maharashtra you can invest in places like these in future these land value of these will go high therefore you can invest in developing cities like nagpur, vadodara, surat etc.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
How can the Indian authorities encourage more investment in the smaller towns and cities of India? From an outsiders point of view it can look as though the vast majority of real estate activity is centered around a small number of areas.

S

sukant9791

Bhubaneswar in East,
Allahabad and Jaipur in the west
Coimbatore, Manglore and Trivandrum in the south
Vizag in the South East

R

rubina2013

Outside major cities

The major cities of India seem to attract the vast majority of real estate investment, both domestic and international, but what areas of India outside of the major cities do you feel offer good value for long-term property investment?
If you are looking to buy property in Tamilnadu then you can consider Vandalur, Ambattur, OMR etc.
In karnataka Mandya, Tumkur are the best places.

S

shilpa

Banned
Vandalur, Ambattur, Mysore, Hubli So many places you can consider.

A

andis9

Around hyderabad, Rangareddy, Tandur, Yapral, Chevella, Moinabad etc. If it is around Bangalore, I prefer Mysore, Mandya, Kolar, Ramnagar etc.

raghudev009

raghudev009

Hosur - Near by Bangalore
Salem - Booming city. they both located in South

K

Kunalsaxena

Hi,

If you are looking for other cities apart from all tier I cities then second choice is tier II cities which includes Chandigarh,Coimbatore,mysore,Kochi,vadodara,Ahmedabad,jaipur,Bhubaneswar,etc.

So,Chandigarh would be the best option as it lies closer to Haryana,Delhi,Uttar Pradesh & Punjab.Kharar,Mohali,Zirakhpur are few of the emerging localities in Chandigarh.

Last edited:
D

deva

Banned
Deva

At present Dubai is being most preferred destination of Indian Investors. Apart from this Jakarta, Hong kong are also some good options.

(moderated)

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pooja Pari

I would recommend places near by Bangalore as the place is the IT capital of the country. Hosur and places near Sarjapur have a lot of scope for development and they are well connected to electronics city. In fact, Hosur has a fly over directly connecting to E-City to regulate traffic. These would an ideal buy. While buying, I would recommend that you consider reputed builders like (moderated) to ensure that there are no legal hassles and also to ensure that theprojects are completed in a timely fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nidhisharma091

According to me Dubai,Hyderabad,chennai,jaipur would be best investment option.