IMPZ investement opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Greg

IMPZ is a relatively new development area however it's strikes to me as an interesting investment area. With 30% devoted to residential and 70% to commercial, it looks like investing in a residential unit might bring you in good returns. The fact the the new airport is going to be close to there as well as the fact that the old media zone (close to Jumeirah) is now 100% occupied... this area might draw some interest. The unit prices are reasonable and comparable to Sports City. The one issue is that the zone won't be 100% complete until late 2010...
Do you think it is worth the investement for a buy to let purpose?
What other opinion s do you have about the IMPZ area?

A

amateen

Hi,
I do agree with u, its worthwhile to invest at residencial area & I booked sweet at Lake side, which they promised to be completed at 2010, which is bit sort of late but , i gues we have to wait!!

Regards
Mateen

I

imported_Greg

Hi Mateen,

Lakeside is the project I was looking for a 1bdr appt or a studio at the Crescent. In both developments the units are practically sold out already... and prices have increased already from a few months ago!

Did u look at the Crescent?

A

amateen

Helo Greg,
Its was so quick when I booked my 2 Studio, in fact I was going to book 1bed but the guy at DAMAC asked me is this investment or u wanna live your self, I said sort of investment, he convinced me to have 2 studio rather then I bed, for several reason, now I realised it was good decision.
I am kind of person who make lot of home work before buying anything but believe you me I had this deal within an hour with out checking market price & all, I wish its going well, I checked prices for studio at 22 floor at lake side tower 3 was 532,000.
I am sure time for investment is gone now you may have to look some thing else for good return of your investment.

Regards
Mateen

I

imported_Greg

Hey Mateen,

I just talked to Damac today and are very close in booking a Studio at the Crescent. This project will be ready in the next six months. I talked to them about the Lakeside project and the prices have gone up already! They have reviewed their selling prices and they are already selling nearly 20% more expensive than what they offered me 3 weeks ago!!
I hope you got Parking spaces as well as they do not include them in the selling price! At lakeside they were 75K per parking spot.

I will be taking the decision on the Studio at the Crescent ion the next few days! They are selling the Studios there (515 Sqft) at nearly Dhs 700,000...
But I am confident as a year ago I bought a unit in DIFC at 750,000 and now it is valued at 1.2million...

Greg

A

amateen

Hi Greg,
How u doin!!
well i think its good to have appartment in project which is about to finish, the moment its handover i trust price will shoot up.

when i booked studio at Lake side, i was told parking will be free available, no one inform me addational price for parking?

J

jennyzhang

hi, i just bought a studio at Lago Vista 3 weeks ago, for some reasons, i got a chance to transfer my unit to another Damac project-- tuscan residence which located in jumeirah village south..... still not decided it yet.. hope u guys can give me some suggestion... which one is better, which one will have more investment returns? thanks

A

amateen

Hi Jenny,
you didnt mentioned the size of unit & cost?
since the land prices & unit value is going up, u will have banifits from eather project, i trust both r at good location,

I

imported_Sasha

Hi all,

can anyone tell me about the ETA star project Centrium in IMPZ. As per the developer all their units are sold out. Few units are available in the secondary market. completion time is mid 2009. Would it be a good bargain to buy a 1 bedroom (area 800 sqf) for 750,000? will appreciate the feed back.

Thank you,

V

voipcell

Hi Greg
i have 6 unit of studio in IMPZ BY DAMAC for destress sale priced 600,000 AED size between 480-530sqft

we are ready to rent from u for tow years from the date of parchase.

if interested please maill me at voipcell AT yahoo DOT com

Hey Mateen,

I just talked to Damac today and are very close in booking a Studio at the Crescent. This project will be ready in the next six months. I talked to them about the Lakeside project and the prices have gone up already! They have reviewed their selling prices and they are already selling nearly 20% more expensive than what they offered me 3 weeks ago!!
I hope you got Parking spaces as well as they do not include them in the selling price! At lakeside they were 75K per parking spot.

I will be taking the decision on the Studio at the Crescent ion the next few days! They are selling the Studios there (515 Sqft) at nearly Dhs 700,000...
But I am confident as a year ago I bought a unit in DIFC at 750,000 and now it is valued at 1.2million...

Greg

A

aedsys

property investement opportunities

There are many reasons to invest in Ukraine; the nation is strategically located bridging the divide between the Commonwealth of Independent States, Eastern Europe and the European Union, it has a population of fifty million citizens eager and willing to work, to learn, to spend and to embrace capitalism, the country is independent, economically stable, labour resources are strong, economical and qualified and there is a housing deficit.

Ukraine Property Real Estate in Ukraine Properties

Our forecast is that the commercial and residential property in Ukraine is booming and so the prices of the property market will increase.

Ukraine Property Market Report Ukraine Real Estate Property Market Prices

I

imported_newera

hi i am new here and i have invested in Damac's Lincoln park dubailand project. i have a studio and paid 20% allready. but they are not answering about construction status. can anyone suggest how is this investment and what is construction status there?
thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.