I'm really glad I have a little electric heater in my bathroom!

Georgina

Georgina

The weather here in El Gouna (Hurghada) has been absolutely beautiful for November and so far in December. Yesterday still reached 25 degrees with hardly any wind. We had a couple of cool days. Once the wind picks up it will feel cold. The temperature is dropping at night and it is currently 13 degrees (9am Egypt time). I haven't used my air con for heating yet but I am tempted to put on my little electric heater in my bathroom before I get in the shower this morning!!

Just thought I would share that with you :)

Last edited:
iain

iain

Hi Georgina - for those of us not fully conversant with the practicalities of weather in Egypt that's interesting to know. Certainly it can get pretty cold at night out in the desert, but I did wonder how it feels indoors at times during the winter months.........

Georgina

Georgina

It can feel so cold inside sometimes especially with the cold marble floors. My domed ceiling is great in the summer but I think all my warm air goes up there in the winter! I can sit freezing at the computer with jumpers on and look out the window at a tourist walking past in a bikini :rolleyes:

N

nubianqueen

hi interesting georgina

i was seriously thinking about taking a little heater! i thought i was mad not sure now!

nubianqueen

p.s. i have bought though cosy blankets and socks