I'm ready to buy in Dubai - your help is requested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rudeboy

850 is Quite Low .. The Price is hovering around .. 900 to 1000 .. and the developers right now are selling it on 1050+ ..

yasir do you think 880 is worth it in Jumeriah Village by Dheeraj East Coast?

A

AAPROP

i have a few units available at Green Court and Garden Height in Jumeirah Village which matches your budget. would you be interested?
Hi MyDAMAC,

I am interested in Court and Garden Height in Jumeirah Village . Send me the details at waqarahmadiatgmaildotcom. I can be reached at 001-416-275-0232 as well. Thanks.

A

AAPROP

yasir do you think 880 is worth it in Jumeriah Village by Dheeraj East Coast?
rudeboy,

email me the complete details about your property at waqarahmadiatgmaildotcom. will give you an offer after receiving your email. Thank you.

M

MyDamac

Banned
Hi MyDAMAC,

I am interested in Court and Garden Height in Jumeirah Village . Send me the details at waqarahmadiatgmaildotcom. I can be reached at 001-416-275-0232 as well. Thanks.
just sent it!

D

Demoniise

Ok I am ready to buy a flat but only at below 900 per sq foot...cash deal anyone interested message me

D

dubai freelancer

hey there I got a studio in jumeriah village. in lawns 3 by dheeraj east coast. Market price is 1000dhs and MORE. My price is anything below 1000dhs but above 900dhs per sq ft. size of the studio is 561 sq ft.
rudeboy,

can u PM me the details for your apt pls?

Thanks!
Tanya

Y

Yasir

Banned
Ok I am ready to buy a flat but only at below 900 per sq foot...cash deal anyone interested message me
What exactly are you looking for .. Studio or a One Bed .. ?? And in Which Location .. Cuz i Have Different Apartments available for sale .. =)

P

ProperDub

Hi canadianboy,

if you are planning to buy a property in Dubai, make sure that you will get a good on-site visibility of not just the property but also the area it is located in. As developments are rising up continously, you want to make sure that there is not a construction site next to your building as you might and up with a new tower a few meters from your window in a few months.

ProperDub

Status
Not open for further replies.