icon tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jags

hi there

does anyone know the progress of icon tower in jumeirah lake tower? i baught 2 br at 785/sqf three yrs ago. recently an agent posted me the resale at 900/sqf 1 n 2 br.i was shocked. there is hardly any increase in three yrs. does anyone know the right price? the initial completion was dec 2007.at the moment vakson does not have any specific time frame.can somebody post the progress and the current market price?

thanks

jags

J

jags

now market price 950dhs/sq ft. the agent will charge 50dhs/sq ft.
if u want to selling. send m]
that is 5.5% commission.that is how much agent charge in dubai? it is 1 to 1.5% or max 2% here. thank you i don't want to sell it. i am just interested in finding out the market price n its construction progress.

jags

M

mazi

I am looking for a studio in JLT and haven't found anything in that sort of price range!!! I am looking at the wrong places?

O

oscar704

Hi I have just been quoted for 16 floor studio for 650,000/-

Can any one help me with this is this the mkt price what I see is people quoting sub 1000 AED/ sq ft, Is this real? I hope what you are talking about is JLT 40 floor tower

J

jags

Can any one help me with this is this the mkt price what I see is people quoting sub 1000 AED/ sq ft, Is this real? I hope what you are talking about is JLT 40 floor tower
i m trying to find out the going rate.how big is the studio?

R

resident_dubai

I am ready to offer @ AED 1,100/sft. contact me

R

resident_dubai

contact me at 971 50 7688473 or mail me at : anil (at) anilcentral (dot) net

K

KhalilAhmed

Gentlemen, Real Estate Agents are making the kill in Dubai market. Becarefull Every 2 - 3 Months authomaticaly prices go up. Real prices will be know only after the development is occupied with real end user. Since then it will be all hype no reality.

D

DAYFox

Gentlemen, Real Estate Agents are making the kill in Dubai market. Becarefull Every 2 - 3 Months authomaticaly prices go up. Real prices will be know only after the development is occupied with real end user. Since then it will be all hype no reality.
VERY MUCH INDEED!!! But still less than 1000AED seems cheap right now! I feel sorry for the buyer, really weak appreciation over such a relatively long time period... But construction must have started if you bought three years back... so just wait a little bit longer until people can see something and you will get more!

Status
Not open for further replies.