Ice skating in Egypt???????

queenie40something

queenie40something

Yes its true you can ice skate in Egypt - Sharm to be exact at the Concorde El Salam ( in Sharks bay ) sports area which is open to the public. Great way to cool down!

A

awahee123

Banned
What a good idea I wouldn't have thought there would be a rink in such a hot country.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi sho,

Nothing surprises me about Dubai they can do anything there LOL.

SHO

SHO

Whatever they can do in Dubai...we can...

we just need money ...

A

awahee123

Banned
True sho,

However they have some brilliant ideas,amazing buildings are being built,they have started something which others will surely follow.
I haven't yet visited Dubai however my friend has a few investments he gets a very good return 10-12% which is reasonable.

D

dave99

Ice Cool in Hurghada

Ice Cool in Hurghada - seems like a good film title.

SHO

SHO

HOw difficult can it be to create an Ice rink... theres a plot next to Saras Residence...

"Little Britain Ice Rink"

Whos up for buying some shares in the company? ;)

D

dave99

Not me gov.

HOw difficult can it be to create an Ice rink... theres a plot next to Saras Residence...

"Little Britain Ice Rink"

Whos up for buying some shares in the company? ;)
Not me gov.

M

medhat.a.rahman

I was with a total of friends talking on a project in Hurghada ski industry for a long time and Albfl we bought a piece of land with an area of 3000 meters, but we stopped for lack of funds for the purchase of equipment marked this project never stay in Hurghada and the success rate is very high and the feasibility study confirmed that the profits During one year covering the costs of constructing the project