IC - are there any alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kk1974

kk1974

Has there been any recent launches in IC? Are there any coming up? If yes, what are the current launch prices vs resale?

Also, is there an alternative low cost residential area? What would you recommend as the lowest entry exit-route safe investment?

A

andyk2

Alternative low cost residential area

Has there been any recent launches in IC? Are there any coming up? If yes, what are the current launch prices vs resale?

Also, is there an alternative low cost residential area? What would you recommend as the lowest entry exit-route safe investment?
Kuala Lumpur

R

Roshan

To date there are no alternatives. If there is a correction, then you will have hoardes of it :D

PS : Will reply to your email soon. I am not keeping too well :(

Regards

Roshan

D

Demoniise

COnstruction costs and delays will keep these prices high

F

farooki

Discovery Garden is another alternate for international city. But overall IC is the cheapest option. In international city Emirates cluster would be an alternate too as there is a lot of shortage of studios and one beds in international city right now.

V

vishal73

Mr farooki,

Are you sure there is a shortage of apatrtments in IC as I still see RENT / SALE ads. at so many places in IC.that means still apartments are unoccupied there.
Please clarify why still many are unoccupied although IC is one of the most affordable, easily accessible areas in Dubai.

kk1974

kk1974

That is a good point Vishal.

My only suspicion is a price. When you overprice anything, it wont sell.

What is a realistic rental return on which you can EASILY rent you apartment in IC?

What rents the best - studios, 1 beds, 2 beds...?

Thanks.

G

georgihh

IC is the cheapest at the moment and the prices are going up 2-3% every month.
The rule supply and demand dose not applies for Dubai as there is excessive amount of cash. And as far as the petrol goes up the prices will go up. The properties at IC will appreciate by another 20-30 % in the next 6 months.
Regarding the building being empty is due to the release of enormous amount of flats for the last 6 months. But this is over now everything is absorbed by the demand and the rental prices are going up as much as 10% per month.
On top of that the sewage plant issue is sorted to a reasonable level and Nakheel putting greenery around IC will shoot up the prices even more.
By the end of the year prices will be
Studio - rent 50000 - 52000 DHS - sell 550000DHS
One bedroom - rent 70000 DHS sell 750000 - 80000DHS
So Harry up

I

Investoman_uae

IC is the cheapest at the moment and the prices are going up 2-3% every month.
The rule supply and demand dose not applies for Dubai as there is excessive amount of cash. And as far as the petrol goes up the prices will go up. The properties at IC will appreciate by another 20-30 % in the next 6 months.
Regarding the building being empty is due to the release of enormous amount of flats for the last 6 months. But this is over now everything is absorbed by the demand and the rental prices are going up as much as 10% per month.
On top of that the sewage plant issue is sorted to a reasonable level and Nakheel putting greenery around IC will shoot up the prices even more.
By the end of the year prices will be
Studio - rent 50000 - 52000 DHS - sell 550000DHS
One bedroom - rent 70000 DHS sell 750000 - 80000DHS
So Harry up
I doubt prices will rise by 20-30% in 6 months time... infact thats impossible for International City.

Inv.

V

vishal73

At the present moment, there is no ready 1 bedroom apt. that is available for 620,000-650,000 except IC and lowest priced apt. available in other localaties might be near to 800,000.
So after 6 months when prices for the non-ready 1 bedroom Apt. in other areas have reached above 950,000 and probably after 6 months IC will be landscaped,all apts. will be fully occupied, there will be more shops & facilities and might be const. for the Nakheel mall also get started,, then its not unrealistic for IC bedroom apt to sell at 800,000.

This is my point of view.....may be I am wrong, please correct me.:D

J

jorgio12

Hi I have heard about Studio’s and 1 beds for in Dubai International City from 500 000 AED (aprox £69k)
with an amzing payment plan of 30% deposit, 70% at completion
with 3 years 8% net rental guarantee and to top it it is also Fully furnished,
I'm not sure if you can find anything cheaper than that for those features

Status
Not open for further replies.