I want to invest in property, where is best

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sohail Nayani

Investment in Dubai

Dear ,

I have many good property for investment in Dubai. Direct from the developer, Resale Property with low premium.

Call me I can offer you the best investment deal.

Sohail Nayani
9715 6 605 2207

L

Landvest

Invest in Dubai. Dubai have a great chance of return and have many advantages over other countries. We will help you with that. We offer the widest range of investment in Dubai real estate properties all with up to date prices and availability. Landvestdubai com

L

lena green

I had heard that all properties in Dubai have no deeds and the King/Sheik/Big Cheif, still owns all the property. Can anyone confirm this?

V

VERGIS92

There's many places, anywhere in the mediterranean is good choice,

avoid Dubai for the time being, market is due for a steep 10% correction next year, also avoid North Cyprus unless you really find a certified legal seller
with properties being internatinally recognized as legitimate...

Investment requires the following:

Choose the area carefully to ensure future development won't spoil
surrounding view, preferrably a high ground,

How many days of sunshine do you get?

If mortgage is required, can that country offer cheapest mortgage possible
based on a foreign currency, I despise loans on euros (base rate of 5%)
there's others cheaper,
You may buy for example in Greece or Turkey and get a mortgage on japanese yen (almost no rate)
you only pay the premium, still 5 percentage points lower than euro!, after the first five years
you can again remortgage to the next cheapest currency and save a whole fortune!

I specialize in South Greece, market offers 9% steady annual growth,
but you may find cheaper in Turkey , it all depends what type of rental
income you target and what people wlould rent these homes,
Turkey is more family oriented, where GReece is more for younger tenants

T

The old grey wolf

Swimming against the tide

If anybody knows where the best places overseas to invest I would really appreciate some advice.
[/QUOTE]

Hello James

I think if you jump on a 'boom' market, you are already too late. Also, look to see where the demand is from people driving the market - and I don't mean speculative investors, but who their market is.

What if you need to liquidate your investment in a hurry - who will buy if it is one of hundreds available. If you are buy new developments or Off Plan, then consider that at least 20% of its value is apportioned to marketing costs and sales agents commissions. This is even higher if you are being offered a guaranteed yield - makes sense doesn't it? The guaranteed yield is factored into the price..... And from a practical point of view, if you were an agent selling new properties with up to 15% commission or a resale (yours) at 3% on the same complex.... which one would you push?

So what is best? well I think its a combination of getting the area right where rental demand out strips supply, and prices rise steadily - and probably resale, as opposed to new development. That's where the deals are and quality of location.

The Old Grey Wolf

P

premrajan

Invest in Dubai

Dear James,

I work for DAMAC Properties in their Dubai office. DAMAC is the largest private master developer in the middle-east with over 670 million square feet of luxury, 18000 happy customers from 119 nationalities.

If given an opportunity I can show you how many of my customers enjoy a very high appreciation rate on their investment with DAMAC.

I would be more than happy to assist you in your property search.

Best Regards,

Prem Rajan

L

lena green

Hi Prem,

Oma technical point, when a client buys a property in Dubai, at what stage are the deeds for that property released?

P

premrajan

Deeds

Dear Lena,
DAMAC properties releases the deeds of a property sold to its buyer once the first 25% is paid. However, there are a few projects where in we release it after 20% is paid.
If you any other information, please contact me at prem dot rajan at damacgroup dot com

Cheers

Prem

C

cebuinvesment

Been to the Philippines? Heard of Boracay?

IS BORACAY A GOOD INVESTMENT PLACE?

Boracay is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, blessed with all the elements of tropical paradise-crystal blue waters, powder white sand, liberal doses of palms and flowering plants, and a healthy marine life underneath the seas. Many foreign and local tourists have come back year after year and some have even chosen to live in this paradise island and done some business. Boracay is nearly fully developed, that’s why land appraisal goes higher and higher. Investors have a guaranteed return of investment. Some businesses are engaged in resort/hotel accommodations, dive shops, bars and restaurants, golf courses, spa’s, gyms and a lot more. At any point of the island, visitors can hear English, German and French spoken fluently. More importantly, visitors respect the serene quality of the place, and pay tribute to native Boracaynons by behaving according to local behavioural which means no nudity, no fighting, and no loud commotions, safe and convenient. What are you waiting for? Invest now.

WHY BORACAY?

Regularly voted the world's best beach, Boracay is located at the north-western tip of Panay, off the Sibuyan Sea. In its four kilometers of beach, Boracay manages to fulfil every requirement for a tropical paradise: warm translucent waters, healthy marine life, quivering palm trees and sand that slips between your toes. A fairly recently discovered secret, Boracay has become an idyllic escape for a wide variety of beach lovers. Wherever you go in the island, you will be able to hear English, French, German and Spanish all being spoken. However, despite the island's new-found popularity, visitors are respectful and the original serenity of this wonderful resort has not been damaged. After sundown, this island morphs into an exhilarating world of partying and dancing, contrasting greatly with the tranquility of the daytime. For many, the words paradise and Boracay come hand in hand, and it is this which keeps travelers returning year after year.

Boracay is one of the World's Top 5 Best Beaches.

for more inquiries :
Romel J. Ocariza
+639065857180
[email protected]

A

angelinalove

The best is the Government development known as Saidia in Mediterrenean Morocco - there is nothing that can compare.

Marcel

Marcel

Tunisia

I would also look at Tunisia, The Dunes Golf and Spa Resort.

R

Rahatayaz

what do u think abt AJMAN - UAE, pricing are good, safe and effective to invest due to the Escrow account and free zones, and u can get gauranteed ROI.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

harleycat

go to one-greece, apartments in kefalonia, £7000 deposit payable over 18 month build £300 pm) followed by 95% mortgage and a 5 year renewable lease back to cover the mortgage.

Now thats a serious investment!

I

investalot

Why not take a look at Grand Bahama Island, its got a lot to offer.
Grand Bahama Island lies at the northernmost point of a chain of islands known as The Bahamas (Spanish for “shallow seas “) only 60 miles from the east coast of Florida.
The island is 96 miles long west to east and 17 miles at its widest point.
Great location, all year round sunshine, 57 miles of fantastic beaches, crystal clear warm seas, Caribbean lifestyle, friendly people, safe, English speaking, great food and entertainment.
Leisure activities include golf (4 courses),sports fishing, sailing, scuba diving, all watersports, swimming with dolphins, cricket, football, tennis etc.
Purchasers of property can receive an annual Homeowners card entitling the holder and his family to stay for up to one year without visas.
No Property tax, No Inheritance tax, No Capital Gains tax, No Corporation tax, No Income tax.
Possible to rent property all year without restrictions. Shortage of homes available to rent which are suitable for foreign workers on contracts and tourists requiring more than a “condo”.
Rental yields are excellent with rental income for a 3 bed 2 bath house of $2500-$3000 per month for a one year contract.
New investment coming into the island includes Ross University, College of the Bahamas, Shipyard expansion, Fleming Group and numerous smaller investors.

Freeport the capital is a relatively new city and an International Duty Free port, founded in 1955 by American financier Wallace Groves who was given 150,000 acres in exchange for developing the island.
The roads are modern and traffic drives on the left as in the U.K. The infrastructure has been built to support a population of 250,000 people yet has only approximately 50,000 full time residents. Fresh water is in abundance and the Power Company has a modern reliable supply of electricity. Telecommunications services and facilities are state-of-the-art with direct International links provided through a 100% digital switching system. Cable television and internet are available throughout the island.
It is remarkable in this day and age to find an unspoiled place with no pollution or traffic congestion, only a 30 minute plane ride from Miami or Fort Lauderdale (home to Sawgrass Mills the largest shopping mall in the world) and 45 mins to Orlando home of Disney World.
Grand Bahama offers a chance to get in on the ground floor of some tremendous growth. The island is only just beginning to be discovered, it often reminds people of the opportunities they saw 40 years ago in Florida. Check it out !!

A

aylina

Pyramid James , I invested in Spain 2 years ago but it was bad idea realy ,no return and i lost some money , cause i pay mortgage too.....what a lost
think about City investment is the best , buy and let ,it pays it self.

sextant

sextant

a French leaseback would suit you

You could buy a leaseback property and rent it out. Lots of such a property are available in very much sought-after French spots, such as in the French Alps or on the Cote d'Azur. Don't hesitate to ask for more information!

S

Sally456

I invested in Cyprus 2 years ago now from a company called 'Property Abroad' i'd recommend investing in Cyprus to anyone, its a lovely place and the prices are worth it. Also i'll agree with the comment further above in saying Dubai is a really good investment opportunity too, its cheap and theres some lovely brand new apartments being built.

L

layangardens

Pyramid

Have you thought about the Thai market, especially Phuket with high rental returns?
if you require more info , please state what your budget would be and would you be looking for condo or house and i will point you in the right direction

regards

[email protected]

P

premium

Ajman

The United Arabic Emirates are one of the most dynamic markets in Real Estate and offer the best opportunities of investment. If Dubai seems “too late” for you, why not investing in Ajman which offer very attractive opportunities?
Ajman Emirate is growing very fast because of the real Estate market. Furthermore, infrastructures are getting better and better with for example the construction of an airport in 2012.
This details (infrastructure and real estate) are making Ajman a very interesting investment. On a medium and long term basis, the Return of investment in Ajman is 25% NET per year on project which offer quality and good localisation.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

farren

Banned
Soup Dragon has a point about Marrakech, its a real economic powerhouse and rent yields can be good.

Make sure you have any funds invested properly recorded by the exchange authorities, as this will make your exit route simple. Mine and Soup Dragons developer (we invested in Saidia) did this on our behalve.

I still prefer Saidia as I think its a unique development not just in Morocco, but in the world.
Take a look at Ajman cheap at minute and is going to be a real winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.