I want to invest in property, where is best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italgenio

Italgenio

Italy is underrated

Despite some outward signs to the contrary, Italy is a very stable market and a safe investment in troubled times - if you go for established areas and not the so-called 'hot spots'. Rental returns are not stratospheric ( but I don't believe they are anywhere over a sustained period) but capital growth mid to long term is good and SAFE.

J

jvizman

i feel that italy is a good place to. what are the areas that you feel would be the best?

E

essepi74

Mine:D
The North of Calabria. Sibari and around, Amendolara where I live, for example:)
Bye bye

W

wesrae

Have you bought in N Cyprus

I have bought in North Cyprus, a great investment, I have lots of good reliable contacts, if you would like to email me. I woul be pleased to help

thanks Lynn
Yes we get it now, you have bought in North Cyprus. I would post it 1 more time for those who did not understand.

T

thefadi

investment .

dear Sir
i am sure that the best place to invest is in dubai . spacialy in a commerciel sector ( offices ) . i have some good oppertunities such as vision tower in business bay . the developer price for tody is 3000 Dirhams per sqft . market price is 3200 per sqft , our price is 2550 less then both .

Some other properties available in palm jumairah & Jumirah village plots .

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Ira

I am looking to invest in property, I am purely looking to make money on the property

If anybody knows where the best places overseas to invest I would really appreciate some advice.
The best investment you can make now in Egypt. Red Sea coast. the prizes not now hight and grow so fast. you can find a lot of investment projects, that will bring bring you much profit in a very short time.
Ira. Overseas Realty Group

O

Overseas_Properties Ltd.

Dear James, No1 place to invest in Europe now is Bulgaria! WHY TO INVEST IN BULGARIA?!
1. No1 in 2007 for foreign investments in Europe
2. Top investment opportunities
3. Best value for the money
4. Lower cost of living and taxes
5. Europe's fastest growing ski destinations
6. Thousands of years of ancient history
7. Climate suitable for everybody
8. Ski, Sea, Spa, etc.

O

Overseas_Properties Ltd.

Only in Sofia/the Capital city of Bulgaria/ the apartments have growing with 80% in the good home disrticts! Also the land in Bulgaria is incredable cheap and all word famous companies invest here already.
The best way for you is to make a trip to Bulgaria, taste to local and enjoy of your staing, only than you could realize is this is the Right place!
Regards, Lubo

gsinker

gsinker

Have you Considered Panama

Growing economy
Safe
Tied to the US Dollar at 1 - 1
Prices on the increase
Rental yields around 10% - 15%
Free Trade Zone

And you can buy a nice hat!

If you want more details on Panama send me a PM

R

rcroome

Seems to me most people are plugging their area in the hope they'll get a lead.

If I was you I would keep my powder dry so to speak. I've been in property since 1990.

Right now, I've just finished selling.

I have no intention of buying anything anywhere for at least 6 months. Doesn't mean I'm not looking though.

And whilst I'm looking I'm getting 8.5% from a bank in Australia.

gsinker

gsinker

Baffled

I always through you bought when a market was down and sold when a market was up.

What would the point in waiting for a sunny day when prices are down now?

R

rcroome

Not sure if you're referring to my post gsinker, but the Australian market is still relatively OK for the moment. I just didn't want to have too much exposure when the pain hits, and I'm not sure the depressed markets elsewhere have hit bottom yet.

I've lost money before in property, so I'm comfortable being conservative.

P

pvostany

Buy in Bulgaria

Buy in Bulgaria There are some properties at 4000 -5000 euros yet

gsinker

gsinker

Panama hat

But you don't get a great at to wear in Bulgaria like you do in Panama.:)

I

Investy

Buy in Bugaria and get just 3 months rent per year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not an investment, thats a cost cow

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Egypt

Why don't the members take a look on Investments in Red Sea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.